Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

oh come on

no "a snow light" or "rheiards"? those are the two best tracks on the album

We had to keep this manageable, so realize that a lot of good tracks were cut during the initial planning process. Also, keep in mind we're covering two games, so we really had to nail out the most noteworthy songs from them. A few of my personal favorites didn't make the cut either, but thems the breaks.

that's a bunch of bs. the songs aren't even in the same relative keys (i.e. major, and minor, respectively). freeze has a whole lot more modulation going on too.

You do realize that keys don't mean shit when remixing it, dont you? Same for modulation. Besides, the two songs ARE very alike (you can't deny that) so it's only fair to give other songs preferrence. That, plus the remixers clearly had other preferrences.

And lastly, you could've requested it when the project was in the works (YOU HAD FIVE YEARS MAN), instead of complaining when the release is imminent

"a whole lot more modulation going on"? do you even know what that means? because if you did, you'd know why that statement sounds utterly retarded. i can understand an extra key change or two, but "a whole lot"? what, does it do the circle of fourths or something?

edit: who the fuck are you, anyways? just some random nub who's complaining about the largest remix project ever? go screw yourself, loser.

edit2: oh, you ARE a nub. you're only 19 :<

that's a bunch of bs. the songs aren't even in the same relative keys (i.e. major, and minor, respectively). freeze has a whole lot more modulation going on too.

And that makes such a huge difference when it's rearranged anyway, I'm sure.

Here we have twenty-five tracks remixed from a game that's barely been touched anywhere and you're complaining that one version of a track has been covered over another. Quit sounding like a spoiled child, thanks.

Okay, I have a few things to say here regarding this.

Firstly, age means nothing. I was 19 when Time's Anxiety got on the site, so that has nothing to do with mental maturity here.

Secondly, aiming this towards the song requests, I personally would have liked to hear a few more tracks from the Symphonia side but I at least respected Kyle's wishes. You should try remixing them yourself, or better yet, take part in the PRC and request them as source tunes when you win. I did this when I wanted to hear some coverage for "The Land of Sylvarant" (PRC118 ).

Please, be civil about it :)

Also to try and break down the drama, I just want to add that I FINALLY started playing Phantasia (specifically, the PS1 version) and I'm having a blast with it so far. I just got Arche in my party and I can't wait to see what happens next :)

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History