Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

Methinks Rexy needs to play the DeJap-translated SNES version.

So? I just went with the PS1 release because it seemed the more flashy of the choice between that, the SNES release and the apparently-butchered GBA translation. Gimme a break, Kyle :)

Concerning game coverage, I find it funny I did my remixes long before I got to play the games. Being increasingly familiar with them at this stage is my way of being ready for what kind of punch the project will provide... unless you want us to bring our own booze :P

I just have to ask this, but whom has played Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World and instantly recognized the overworld music as a rearranged version of Raising a Curtain from Tales of Phantasia?

After working on this project for the last half-century or so, it'd be pretty lame if I hadn't. It was a nice touch.

There's also some equipment loosely referencing ToP (then again, there's a lot of cross-referencing throughout the series itself).

After working on this project for the last half-century or so, it'd be pretty lame if I hadn't. It was a nice touch.

There's also some equipment loosely referencing ToP (then again, there's a lot of cross-referencing throughout the series itself).

Like Anise's "Hero of Time" accessory in Tales of the Abyss.

I've actually been watching the Tales of Phantasia Animation (Bought it for $16 new), and I GUESS it fixes some of the translation errors people have controversy over? I never knew how Arche's name was pronounced until I saw the first episode though.

Haha yes, 2 dramas in like a week! I love this topic :J

On a side note, I saw that searching a seal wasn't being remixed or even on the list so I was like 'Hey Kyle can I do this song' he replied "okay"

it was that simple...

So clearly the solution is for risingforce to remix the song he wants, be really damn good at it, and somehow force the song onto this project even though he's basically made himself out to be a bad dude... CAN YOU DO IT GUY???!?!

(drama drama drama dramamama)

Haha yes, 2 dramas in like a week! I love this topic :J

On a side note, I saw that searching a seal wasn't being remixed or even on the list so I was like 'Hey Kyle can I do this song' he replied "okay"

it was that simple...

So clearly the solution is for risingforce to remix the song he wants, be really damn good at it, and somehow force the song onto this project even though he's basically made himself out to be a bad dude... CAN YOU DO IT GUY???!?!

(drama drama drama dramamama)

Ah, but at the time you asked, not all of the other music was finished...

Even with your edit, Kyle, I can still clearly see the original date via good old Google caches.

Still, it's prompting me to keep at it with Phantasia; by now I've just reached the future and I'm STILL plowing on :)

Quoting Rexy without stating a reason for it.

Well, not really.

It is because she is a female. And Monobrow is a female too.

I will send something to both once this album is publically available.

What can I say? Txai's horny :P

Whatever happens, with everything SO dang close to completion (last I heard there were only the torrents left), we surely can't have an unveil date for next Christmas, can't we?

Heck, I'd eat my boots if I somehow complete Dragon Quest 5 (coming out next week on the DS, woohoo) before the project comes out. And I barely have time to play games outside from weekends either o.O

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History