Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

Because I can use it for all sorts of stuff, like making a conceited website all about ME! (In other words, a blank page.)

Anyway, I've set up the forums, finally! Go to http://kylejcrb.com/forum/ if you want to discuss the project or your WIP outside of the public eye. I'll be updating the website with the link to the forums soon. Don't forget the new site URL (http://talesproject.kylejcrb.com) too!

Yeah, I had someone mention the Dream Will Never Die to me; the problem it is, how can you do it? It's like, actually a full song, with lyrics, and real instruments and stuff. :P

The piano is a real instrument. :/ As long as it has a melody, it can be arranged, "full song" or no.

And it's the game's opening theme, for crying out loud! Seriously here! It'd be like having a Zelda project without the Overworld, or a Secret of Mana project without Angel's Fear.

But whatever, fine. I might take Aviators. It's catchy enough.

MIGHT.

Hmmm...Is the Dream Will Never Die in the SNES version? Not that it matters, but yeah.

Alright, in case anyone hasn't noticed, ToP actually has one less song on its list than ToS. I took something off awhile ago (before removing Castle of the Dhaos), but I can't remember what or why, and I never replaced it with anything. If I put The Dream Will Never Die on the list, Dhsu, will you take it?

Yeah, it does! I don't think I've seen any other SNES game with so much voice acting. I'm glad the song numbers are equal now though. It'll be exciting to see which songs end up on the project as secondary mixes.

I bet Dhsu would make an awesome piano mix! I've been listening to Kong in Concert lately and love the part with him and SnappleMan.

...and, er... is it just me, or am I the only person who happens to think it's called "The Dream Is Endless"?

The Dream Will Never Die is the intro song for the ToP game. Its actually the theme song of the game. Its some j-pop, but its not too cheesy. And actually this song blew my socks off because I haven't seen anything like that intro on a snes game.

ToP rocks.

Yeah, I have the song, but I don't recall it being at the beginning of the SNES version. I thought it was only in the PS version.

EDIT: Huh. I guess it is.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History