Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

Hmmm...Is the Dream Will Never Die in the SNES version? Not that it matters, but yeah.

Alright, in case anyone hasn't noticed, ToP actually has one less song on its list than ToS. I took something off awhile ago (before removing Castle of the Dhaos), but I can't remember what or why, and I never replaced it with anything. If I put The Dream Will Never Die on the list, Dhsu, will you take it?

Actually, Aviators would probably be easier...it's kind of growing on me now. :D But yes, I'd like to. The only problem is that I'll be overseas for the next two months, so it's unlikely I'd be able to work on anything during that time. If I don't have WIP's within the next couple days, feel free to give the spots to someone else (like Sir Nuts...it'd make an awesome dance track).

BTW, be sure to let me know if you plan to have anyone singing over my piece, because that could significantly change the way I arrange it (it'd be a little more karaoke style). ;)

I regret to inform that I will be away from my household for at least two weeks. This will majorly hinder my chances on creating my remix...at least for right now. I give you all my greatest apologies in this matter. I hope that I will still be able to contribute to this great project when I get back home. I still will be able to view the forums, so I will keep in check with you all.

Sorry once again.

Dhsu, if you do establish your songs, it's good to see you make it on this end of the project :D

And Usa, I managed to see into your fourth "baby WIP". Now I see where you're coming from with your changes of moods throughout the piece; somehow i'm of interest in seeing how much of it will go around. You may need to be a bit more cautious with your transitions from major to minor though; seemed to feel a little bit sudden here, although... yes, i know, it's a baby WIP O.o

Let's see this project keeping on moving, people!

I regret to inform that I will be away from my household for at least two weeks. This will majorly hinder my chances on creating my remix...at least for right now. I give you all my greatest apologies in this matter. I hope that I will still be able to contribute to this great project when I get back home. I still will be able to view the forums, so I will keep in check with you all.

Sorry once again.

2 weeks? You should still be good. ;) Thanks for letting me know, though.

You may need to be a bit more cautious with your transitions from major to minor though; seemed to feel a little bit sudden here, although... yes, i know, it's a baby WIP O.o

In fact, this is intentional, because this sudden change is there to reflect the suddenly and surprisingly changing mood when the party hears the explosion at the house to the southeast of Iselia. The part after that is there to reflect the mood of the banishment. I will extend this self-composed part, too.

I love you guys. ^^

I'm really looking forward to seeing the BT for this up sometime soon...

I never really got to play Tales of Phantasia but, I did get to play and win Tales of Symphonia. Smoooooooth.

"End of a thought" and "Fighting the Spirit" Better be fucking awesome...

Peace.

I use FL Studio... I've never even tried Reason, Cubase, Cakewalk, etc. but Fruity Loops has always worked well enough for me.

Don't bother! I have Cubase and Logic and STILL use FL5. Except when I'm gettin' into serious business. XD

I see...

Shame our tracks are distant from each other, if they were close we could make one finish into the other...

I think Kyle wouldn't mind changing the track-sequence. I suggest asking him when he returns. Or ask Lea about it. :P

Nice work Ichi!

I see...

Shame our tracks are distant from each other, if they were close we could make one finish into the other...

I think Kyle wouldn't mind changing the track-sequence. I suggest asking him when he returns. Or ask Lea about it. :P

Considered it, but no go. I want to keep the tracks from each game seperate, and RTF's track is in Phantasia, while Ichi's is from Symphonia.

And with that, this is likely the last you'll hear from me (well, maybe one or two more times) this weekend, as I'll be gone. Try not to raise too much of a fuss or give Lea a hard time, okay?

I see...

Considered it, but no go. I want to keep the tracks from each game seperate, and RTF's track is in Phantasia, while Ichi's is from Symphonia.

And with that, this is likely the last you'll hear from me (well, maybe one or two more times) this weekend, as I'll be gone. Try not to raise too much of a fuss or give Lea a hard time, okay?

*Raises his pitchfork

BURN DOWN THE HEATHENS!!!

It good to see that this project is working perfectly... (or so it seems). Seen many projects die and I hoped that this wouldn't end up like that. Many respect for you all guys. And like ViludeMortiae said, "Fighting of the Spirit" better be the best song I've ever heard! But with housethegrate on it, I have no doubt. ;)

Oh and finally ToP and ToS are equal again in number of tracks :D

The PS Version messed up all the songs, sorta. I really like the original SPC versions way better. I can't say I've heard "Yume wa..." from the PS one though.

The spc I have for "The Dream Will Never Die" is brilliant. In the section where the lyrics are supposed to be, are two sound effects consisting of a small dog barking and a doorbell ringing.

Well now I'm angry because I blew my left sub.

Anyways.. I don't remember seeing a release date for this project... (If there is, I give you all permission to stab me in the eye.)

Is there a set date for release, or are we all just waiting til everyone sumbits their piece?

And just because I watched "Army of Darkness" last night...

"I'm blind, I'm blind. Ehhh.. :P"

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History