Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

Well, after a somewhat extended absense, I've finally returned. For those wondering what happened, it seemed that my cable modem fried on Thursday night, we couldn't fix it, and it took until yesterday before a cable technician could get out here and find the problem. We finally replaced the modem today, and I'm back in business. Short update since I'm being pulled away to watch a movie, but it's good to be back. Keep workin'!

Yeah, I know it seems like things are a little slow right now, but I'm working on getting more updates from people. And also, let's just say that there will be a few cool surprises in store as you're listening to this project on its release. ;)

Also, I'm thinking of a potential site redesign, but my knowledge outside of HTML is fairly limited. I'll be looking at options soon.

Yeah, I know it seems like things are a little slow right now, but I'm working on getting more updates from people. And also, let's just say that there will be a few cool surprises in store as you're listening to this project on its release. ;)

Also, I'm thinking of a potential site redesign, but my knowledge outside of HTML is fairly limited. I'll be looking at options soon.

The mixers are just hibernating until later on.

UPDATE

We're quickly approaching the due date yet again, which means it's time for quick status checks.

It is imperative that I hear from these people, otherwise they may potentially be removed from the project:

Rubbler

Eric Dude

Fusion2004

Master Link

EgM

Ichitootah

Paragon

CC Ricers

Mythril Nazgul

DarkeSword

Nick Tam

If you're on this list and I haven't contacted you yet, please contact me as soon as possible with a status update (or a new WIP) of the song/s you're working on. Failure to do so may result in project removal.

Also, Lea and I have been looking at the WIPs submitted to us previously, and we have some potential cuts in mind. We're looking at making sure every song on this project is of high quality (preferably at least to OCRs standards, foregoing the 6 meg rule), and some aren't exactly hitting the mark. Removal based on quality and work ethic will take place on the second due date. Most of you are doing very well so far, however, and have nothing to worry about. ;) Over and out.

UPDATE

We're quickly approaching the due date yet again, which means it's time for quick status checks.

It is imperative that I hear from these people, otherwise they may potentially be removed from the project:

Dhsu

Rubbler

Soraya

SnappleMan

Eric Dude

Fusion2004

Master Link

EgM

Ichitootah

Paragon

CC Ricers

Mythril Nazgul

DarkeSword

Nick Tam

Sir NutS

If you're on this list and I haven't contacted you yet, please contact me as soon as possible with a status update (or a new WIP) of the song/s you're working on. Failure to do so may result in project removal.

Also, Lea and I have been looking at the WIPs submitted to us previously, and we have some potential cuts in mind. We're looking at making sure every song on this project is of high quality (preferably at least to OCRs standards, foregoing the 6 meg rule), and some aren't exactly hitting the mark. Removal based on quality and work ethic will take place on the second due date. Most of you are doing very well so far, however, and have nothing to worry about. ;) Over and out.

Go ahead! Remove all of us! Gwahahahahahah!

UPDATE: I MAEK LEET SONG! Teehee! SEE YOU IN SEPT!

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History