Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

UPDATE

Tomorrow (Wedneday), I'm leaving on vacation for one week (which means I'll be back next Wednesday night). In that time, the project will be in Lea's hands, so any and all correspondence should be directed towards her. I don't know if I'll have a chance to check in, as internet access where I'll be is limited. I'll try and check in at least once, though, and if I see you giving Lea problems, there will be hell to pay. :P She also has my cell phone number/email address, so in the case of project emergencies or unanswerable questions, I'll still be able to be contacted. You're all still stuck with me until about 10:30 AM west coast time until tomorrow though, so don't break out the parades and parties just yet. ;)

WIPs should either be posted to the project forums, sent to Kureejii Lea by PM, or sent to talesproject@gmail.com, NOT to me. If you send your WIP to me while I'm gone, the list will likely not be updated and you won't receive feedback, so please make sure you send it to the correct person.

And that's it! I'll be glad to finally get away from you all for awhile! :P (No actually, I kinda hate to just leave like this. But I'll be back!)

I am happy to anounce that Dj Carbunckle agreed on collabing with me on my Moria Song. I am entering the spirit of the "Project of collabs" :D . So we will be fixing stuff, adding stuff, and giving you guys a WIP shortly!!

Everybody say: "Welcome aboard Carbie!!"

Cheers!

Don't forget the collab we're gonna do! ^_^

I am happy to anounce that Dj Carbunckle agreed on collabing with me on my Moria Song. I am entering the spirit of the "Project of collabs" :D . So we will be fixing stuff, adding stuff, and giving you guys a WIP shortly!!

Cheers!

Yeah, what about our collab? I haven't heard from you in a long time :) Please PM me if there are news from your side, OK?

Cheers!

Awesome, I can't wait to hear the next WIP.

And congrats, Arek! SEE, I TOLJA. :D

Cheers!

Yeah, what about our collab? I haven't heard from you in a long time :) Please PM me if there are news from your side, OK?

I'm mashing on my keyboard madly trying to get all the notes in before the next deadline. XD

Cheers!

Awesome, I can't wait to hear the next WIP.

And congrats, Arek! SEE, I TOLJA. :D

That you did. Thanks again for the major confidence boosters :)

I'm going to be in Louisiana for 5-7 days.

I don't know how much I'm going to get done on the remix, if I'll have GOBS of time in a hotel or if I'm going to have no time (and if even electricity will be available).

My mission down there is pretty simple, to help train and re-design software (to track power generators) while they're using it =X. I'm pretty nervous, please wish me luck (and pray if you believe in a God)

Thanks!

That'll be great, Usa. Tracks are slowly getting close to finished! :)

The due date is TOMORROW, folks! There's still quite a few people that I haven't received anything from, so please get something to me ASAP! Remember, we will be looking at the songs and making cuts on this due date as well, so turn in your best work!

Hey Kyle. Sorry I've been slow with getting this project going. I'm working on it right now, and trust me, it will be good.

No worries, my man. I know you'll rock this project as it's never been rocked before. I'm lookin' forward to getting my face blown off. ;)

Go play badly in Halo or something. XD

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History