Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

I'm switching computers and data, I plan on re-installing Reason 3.0.4 on this computer tonight. After that I'll render it and send it to ya, pm me if I forget plz >.<

I have a lot going on right now.

Thanks Carbuphim: I was going to contact you earlier but didn't quite have the time. I was starting to get a bit worried, though. ;) I'll PM you a bit later.

UPDATE

These last few weeks have been pretty good as far as WIPs and finished songs. I've been able to get in contact with most of you, and I'm finding that you're doing a good job with getting things done and having songs turned in by the due date. We've lost a few remixers/songs on the way, but I'm confident that this project will be excellent, even without their input. Heck, the project is already excellent, just with what's done right now. I'm excited to put it all together and finally release everything to the masses in the next month. :)

On that note, we're entering the final crunch time phase. Here's how this is going to work:

JULY 7TH, 2006

That is the absolute, final, completed song deadline. The ONLY exceptions being made are for those who just joined or picked up another song within the last few weeks and need maybe two or three extra days. After this deadline, no more additional songs will be accepted for this project. Once we hit this deadline, it's all over (unless you're new). Release will occur soon after.

Good luck! I'll be keeping contact with those of you who aren't done for the next several weeks, so be prepared. ;)

UPDATE

These last few weeks have been pretty good as far as WIPs and finished songs. I've been able to get in contact with most of you, and I'm finding that you're doing a good job with getting things done and having songs turned in by the due date. We've lost a few remixers/songs on the way, but I'm confident that this project will be excellent, even without their input. Heck, the project is already excellent, just with what's done right now. I'm excited to put it all together and finally release everything to the masses in the next month. :)

On that note, we're entering the final crunch time phase. Here's how this is going to work:

JULY 7TH, 2006

That is the absolute, final, completed song deadline. The ONLY exceptions being made are for those who just joined or picked up another song within the last few weeks and need maybe two or three extra days. After this deadline, no more additional songs will be accepted for this project. Once we hit this deadline, it's all over (unless you're new). Release will occur soon after.

Good luck! I'll be keeping contact with those of you who aren't done for the next several weeks, so be prepared. ;)

then i'd like to suggest 2 or 3 things even though i'm not in this thing?

1. better get the job done then guys. the Project Co-ordinator's not gonnabe please if late entries are submitted.

2. better think alot harder then

3. try to come up with at least a 2 or 3 minute track in a least 2 to 3 days.

then i'd like to suggest 2 or 3 things even though i'm not in this thing?

1. better get the job done then guys. the Project Co-ordinator's not gonnabe please if late entries are submitted.

2. better think alot harder then

3. try to come up with at least a 2 or 3 minute track in a least 2 to 3 days.

Well, some people work a little bit slower than that. That's why there's a month. I'm pretty confident we'll get most (if not all) songs done by the due date. :)

Yeah, it took me just over a month to finalise Dream Traveler. And look where it is now; on the project, and used as the project preview near the end of VGF's life.

I'm still in anticipation, especially to hear how my peers' stuff turned out ^^

Also, what's all this about remastering on the front page? Is there something we have to do for that?

(And do I still need to send my profile in? I can't remember if I submitted that or not.)

Also, what's all this about remastering on the front page? Is there something we have to do for that?

(And do I still need to send my profile in? I can't remember if I submitted that or not.)

I'm taking care of that. Basically just adjusting levels for tracks that were too quiet or too loud, and compressing and eqing everything JUST a little bit so that it sounds more cohesive.

I may try it if I have enough time (which at the moment I don't). If I get it done though, I'll send it to you. I have had some inspiration which I am dying to let out on a new mix. :D

Just worked out how much spare time I'll have over the next month - not enough to start anything new as regards music. Not going to try my had at this, though if anyone needs a MIDI for it I made it quickly.

Not a problem, Mr. Jayne. Just as a note, I'll sign on anyone (Of at least decent talent ;P) who thinks they'll have enough time to do Arche's Theme. No other songs, though.

This flood of good news lately (SnappleMan: I love you, man.) has me very happy. The project just keeps getting better and better. Let's keep the songs rolling in!

myf i am wondering if you will finish your track on my project...

I am kinda hurt that everyone says they are going to and totally abuse my trust. I work around everyone's schedules so that it is convieniant to them.

It really bothers me to see people totally blow me off like that.

It is things like this that makes me want to just stop the project....

myf i am wondering if you will finish your track on my project...

I am kinda hurt that everyone says they are going to and totally abuse my trust. I work around everyone's schedules so that it is convieniant to them.

It really bothers me to see people totally blow me off like that.

It is things like this that makes me want to just stop the project....

You might want to mention this in your own project thread and start sending out emails/PMs. The best way to make sure things get done is to maintain contact with those who are involved with your project.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History