Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

there still hasn't been any word on the project thus far?

Errr...What word? I've been saying for the last several pages that progress has been well, and as Lea mentioned, the first post has a full status report of all the songs, which has been updated almost daily for the last couple weeks. What word are you looking for exactly?

deadline getting close! yay!

I've missed this project till now... at least I'll not be anxious for long! :D

raising a curtain, mint theme, stream of time, sylphys, be absentminded, take up the cross, freeze, the dream will never die, and... fighting of the spirit!!! woooooo! *joy*

actually we should've got the things in exactly on July 7th. we're already way past that date, today's the 25th of July, what's going on here?

Summoning of Spirits is not available for download for people in timewarps. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

actually we should've got the things in exactly on July 7th. we're already way past that date, today's the 25th of July, what's going on here?

Summoning of Spirits is not available for download for people in timewarps. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

In other worlds, TrueLugia, perhaps you should check your calendar a little more carefully.

Joker: Chronometrical FTW!

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History