Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

...but what about the colors, Duke?

THE COLORS!!

I'm colorblind, kid.

Kudos for that reference. :D:D:D

Popsicle ads FTW.

I plan to finish up my song TODAY. Yes, it's finally over. I have some webspace issues, though, so I hope Kyle checks his PM box in time.

I just want to say I can't wait for this release! I love you guys!! I loved ToS and I was saddened when I couldn't find many remixes of its soundtrack! Now here it gets a project!! :D :D I'm so psyched! Thanks in advance guys for what I know will be some kickass music!!

Hi there!

Two weeks ago all hell broke loose here for me. My notebook overheated and crashed a lot, corrupting the RAM and later the hard drive. I was computer-less for a few weeks, and just came back to see I missed the final deadline for the songs.

I really don't know what to say now, because I didn't have a chance to do anything about it, since the shop where I bought the RAM for my new keyboard seemed to have cheated me. They didnt respond to my fax, my e-mails, my eBay contact form post, my shop contact form post, and the telephone number does not exist. In addition now I lost my confirmation mails of that transaction because of the notebook crash.

At least I got a replacement notebok right now and am setting it up again. But: All of my plugs have to be reinstalled, and lots of them are not Universal Binary (Intel compatible) yet, so they won't run on my new MacBook Pro.

The only thing I could do right now is to re-mix and record the song "as is" with my new keyboard's internal sounds the best way I can do. I hope that would be enough.

And sorry for all the trouble I might have caused.

Hi there!

Two weeks ago all hell broke loose here for me. My notebook overheated and crashed a lot, corrupting the RAM and later the hard drive. I was computer-less for a few weeks, and just came back to see I missed the final deadline for the songs.

I really don't know what to say now, because I didn't have a chance to do anything about it, since the shop where I bought the RAM for my new keyboard seemed to have cheated me. They didnt respond to my fax, my e-mails, my eBay contact form post, my shop contact form post, and the telephone number does not exist. In addition now I lost my confirmation mails of that transaction because of the notebook crash.

At least I got a replacement notebok right now and am setting it up again. But: All of my plugs have to be reinstalled, and lots of them are not Universal Binary (Intel compatible) yet, so they won't run on my new MacBook Pro.

The only thing I could do right now is to re-mix and record the song "as is" with my new keyboard's internal sounds the best way I can do. I hope that would be enough.

And sorry for all the trouble I might have caused.

personally, i'd rather you work on it to the point that it comes out how you wanted it than hurry up and half-arse it for the project itself... or at least re-make it afterwards :)

The deadline became less of an importance this past week, simply because a release this month would conflict with SnappleMan's Sonic project, and because I'd rather have a complete project in a month or two than half of a project now. :lol: I'll talk to you more about it later, Usa, but for now I'll just say don't worry about it: just take your time for a little bit. :)

Bongo Bill: Well, since release is, of course, getting pushed back, it's gonna be awhile. I'll let you know when they're ready (Tip: It won't be in the next couple days :P).

EDIT: Forgot to mention that everyone should go check out Reuben's Treant WIP: http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=87120

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History