Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

Site seems to be down. Could just be me though.

Seems like it is just you. This time.

Just my luck. lol

It's finally back up for me at home though, so I guess I can't complain. Never had trouble with it at work.

By the way, if people here enjoyed Symphonia and you're not playing Tales of the Abyss, you have issues. Just sayin'.

• 2 weeks later...
Someone please pick up Last Battle ~Decision~. It's my favorite song in the game T_T. I was really looking forward to a remix of it and this project is so close to completion too.

Don't worry, it's a very important track and it will be remixed. ;)

Joker, andy: I'd prefer if you'd start from scratch. The collab track is its own seperate entity. I'll sign you two up and if Sixto wants to collab, I'll add him too. Unless Sixto wants to work by himself, then...I dunno. A Three-Way Steel Cage Match?

Okay, a FOUR-WAY steel cage match? :lol: We already tried one multi-person collab with the song: I don't think another would be sufficent. How about each remixer (or collab duo, as the case is with Joker and Andy) does their own version of the song, then we'll decide which one to go with for the final project, and release the rest as special bonus tracks, or something along those lines.

Just remember, if you already have unfinished songs for the project, you should focus on getting those complete before working on LBD (here's lookin' at you, klm :P).

I vote yes on Kyle's suggestion to have several different versions of the final battle.

I think if this had been planned you could have picked a better track to have several versions of, but Last Battle is pretty damned good on its own. I likes.

Precisely. Not to mention that there are two slightly different versions in the game anyway. I'm 90% sure that's the way we're going to do it, unless there are any objections. Remixers, check the thread in Private Discussion on the forums.

And don't forget that Fighting of the Spirit will have two versions on the project, too. :P

So I figured that, with the S3K project ready for release, I should probably get cracking on my mix. :) I've progressed quite a bit, overall I think it's about 80% done now. Basically I just need to copy paste some bits from the beginning to repeat at the end and do an outro, and possibly rework small bits here and there for further polish. Or, well, that's what I think.. I hope you guys don't think what I have done is unusably bad. :D

I have a WIP uploaded, but where should I post the URL? Oh, wait. Yeah. Project forums. Ok, making post there.. NOW!

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History