Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

12 minutes? Well, I'm not about to be outdone. Hmph!

Anyways, Kyle, I sent a PM your way detailing my profile page and such. Plus a cool picture! You guys will all admire my picture, dammit!

Anyways, I'll start on Mid Galds soon. Hemo's a bit busy, so he said I should start it off. Here's to another so-fucking-demented awesome-hardcore song!

Actually, I've enjoyed everything Christian has had released.

Anyways. I just got back from Las Vegas. Got to see the Blue Man Group live at Luxor with my lovely, beautiful girlfriend who bought me the tickets for my birthday... Which was just AWESOME. Had a really great time...

Anyways. I was hoping this project would be done already. :P Just kidding.. lol

Anyways, was hoping there would be some WIP's I could check out sometime soon?

Hunt through the last few pages of the thread. There's some WIPs around.

Oh, and for the curious, the VG music community's resident live instrument contest, the Dwelling of Duels, featured an arrangement from Tales of Symphonia this month. It was a joke entry, since it's pretty rough, and far from finished, but Crimson plans on completing it eventually. Check it out here, and check out the rest of the entries, too!

EDIT: Updated the link to the song to the newer version.

Oh, I know you won't quit, Rexy. I'd have to hurt you, because your song is too good. :P

I was just explaining why I'm trying to get all of this stuff done so quickly (with having remixer profiles at this stage in the project, and etc. etc.). :P I'm working on adding some new updates right now to the pages right now, by the way.

And yes, I am now back.

Good news, my song is almost done. I exported an almost final version yesterday (It still need a last section that I think will last about 40 seconds) but couldn't upload it because I was tired as hell and went to sleep. But I think I'll be able to upload a "Final" version tonight. Depending on the comments I get I will work on it more. Anyways, just an update.

I was just thinking, the Judges should probably be given access to the WIP forum so that they can assess the progress of the project as it goes on. ^^ (You know, for the big move to Site Projects down the line.)

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History