Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

I was just thinking, the Judges should probably be given access to the WIP forum so that they can assess the progress of the project as it goes on. ^^ (You know, for the big move to Site Projects down the line.)

DarkeSword is the guy who assesses projects to see if they are worthy of being put into Site Projects (I put in my case for the project last night, in fact, so it might be moving soon), and since he's already a remixer on the project anyway, he will of course be getting access.

Here's the big news that's been at least a week in the making:

Three of the current gods of guitar in the VG remix community, PriZm, housethegrate, and Ashane, are to collaborate on The Law of the Battle. As if this project wasn't metal enough already...

my boom shick will sound out of place? :S

anyways I'm almost done here...

Here's the big news that's been at least a week in the making:

Three of the current gods of guitar in the VG remix community, PriZm, housethegrate, and Ashane, are to collaborate on The Law of the Battle. As if this project wasn't metal enough already...

my boom shick will sound out of place? :S

anyways I'm almost done here...

No way. There's plenty of boom shick to accompany yours. I hope.

I currently paused my Morias Gallery remix to work a little bit on my alternate song (and I am completely addicted to it), I will be handling a WIP over here real soon.

I am really busy with school, but by the 15 of this month I will be on vacations then I will have plenty of time to finish my two mixes.

SoS has demostrated forward momentum and progress in the past few weeks. As such, it has been moved to Site Projects.

Keep the momentum going!

Kyle and Lea have been given Project Coordinator status in this forum; as such, they are able to moderate this thread.

Also, to everyone, keep in mind: this isn't UnMod or GD, so no messing around. Don't use this thread for personal, irrelevant conversations; this is a project thread dedicated to the project. Lets keep it that way.

Carry on.

SoS has demostrated forward momentum and progress in the past few weeks. As such, it has been moved to Site Projects.

Keep the momentum going!

Kyle and Lea have been given Project Coordinator status in this forum; as such, they are able to moderate this thread.

Also, to everyone, keep in mind: this isn't UnMod or GD, so no messing around. Don't use this thread for personal, irrelevant conversations; this is a project thread dedicated to the project. Lets keep it that way.

Carry on.

Thanks for the support, DS! We're all really excited about this project, as you can see. ^^

Now Kyle has some big "Site Projects" authority! We'd better not slack off for sure, now. XD

My mixes are coming along nicely. I'm eager to unveil my alternate *secret project*, but it'll take a while to get everything in order.

KungFu, that's too bad! Don't worry about it too much, even if they take a little longer to heal, any one of the guitarists here could help you out.

Can't wait to hear your new WIP(s), Fox!

Let me just say that this is awesome - I'm so glad to see that everyone's working hard and has shown so much drive and commitment to the project - as dripping with melted processed cheesiness as it may sound, it's a really good feeling to be working with such a great group. I hope that this boosts momentum even further. :D

NOW GET BACK TO WORK.

Oh, my! The project has reached official site project status! Yay!!! *jumps around and throws colored paper squares everywhere*

Seriously, it's been a great time watching this project grow from Kyle trying to get some people together to today's state. It's a real success story ^-^

I'm sorry I didn't do anything on my contribution for some time, but I will depart for Germany very soon (in about a week) and thus, will only be able to continue working when I'm back again (that is in about four weeks). I hope I get the time to finish a second song, as well (I don't really want to do a rushed quickie, I prefer something more elaborated)

But even though I don't change anything about the Iselia song I am working on, there's a big chance that I will release a long anticipated new track on VGMix pretty soon so stay tuned :)

The Law of the Battle - Claimed by: TEH SUPA COLLAB BROTHAZ: PriZm+housethegrate+Ashane+Christian Pacaud+KungFuChicken! (LOCKED)

Whoa... I've never seen a quintuple collab before.

A rockin' shredfest with a few rhymes thrown in for good measure (courtesy of KFC). Yup, that track is gonna be nuts. :D

Gonna be nuts? I think it might be nuts if SirNuts would also participate here :) And while we're at it, I could play the piano on it, as well :P

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History