Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

I was one of the first(if not the first) to finish my song. I haven't uploaded the mastered, clean version, but now that i have reason 3 I've learned a new mastering tricks that will come in handy, so this song will get another revision now.

This project will rock :wink:

Rexy, followed by OverCoat, were the first to finish, actually. :P

...Or was it the other way around? Memory's a little foggy...

Kyle, I was definitely the first to finish. I was pressurised by the past Summer break when making the track, remember? ;)

Yes, I remember that much, but I couldn't remember if soc had still managed to squeeze in before you or not. :lol: I know he was done pretty much either right before or right after you, though, whichever it was.

I was one of the first(if not the first) to finish my song. I haven't uploaded the mastered, clean version, but now that i have reason 3 I've learned a new mastering tricks that will come in handy, so this song will get another revision now.

Your memory smells. Rexy was finished first by far.

Where's the chocolate?

Your memory smells. Rexy was finished first by far.

Where's the chocolate?

Right here:

16629.jpg

UPDATE

Joe Cam's Earthbound project took two months to complete, from inception to final release. Our project has been moving, slowly but surely, for the last six months. The level of professionalism and overall quality of most everyones work so far has been great, but I think we really need to step up the speed a bit. As such, I have evaluated the current status of the project, and given this a lot of thought. After careful consideration, I have determined that for the most part (you will be contacted by me personally if I feel you need extra time), the final due date for all FINISHED songs will be January 2nd, 2006. Here, I'll reiterate it in gigantic letters:

ALL SONGS MUST BE COMPLETED BY JANUARY 2ND, 2006.

This means that, yes, the project will, at best, be released sometime between then and the end of February, 2006. At worst, my original prediction of sometime during the spring will still stand.

I feel that we have progressed enough so far that most of, if not all of those involved with this project will be able to meet this final due date. The current WIP due date of November 13th still stands, and there will be one more WIP (although by then you should be nearing completion) due date in mid-December.

If there are any problems with this final due date, please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks, guys! Let's get this thing done!

OK, this could become a problem for me, because I will depart to Germany in mid-december...these are the only weeks I have the time to go there and visit my family, my girlfriend and my friends who are still stuck in Germany. soooooo... I doubt I can make it in time. What now?

EDIT: Oh yeah, and please update my Desert Flower mix info on the first post, will ya? ^-^

OK, this could become a problem for me, because I will depart to Germany in mid-december...these are the only weeks I have the time to go there and visit my family, my girlfriend and my friends who are still stuck in Germany. soooooo... I doubt I can make it in time. What now?

EDIT: Oh yeah, and please update my Desert Flower mix info on the first post, will ya? ^-^

I'll be talking to you personally, Usa. I'll be contacting most people about the due date here within a week or so.

And updated. ;)

I would recommend that you find a replacement for Martel's theme.

I take it you're bowing out, then? I was looking forward to hearing you develop the theme further and improve what you had, but if you're having trouble and can't get started, then I guess it's for the best. Thanks for letting me know.

As an aside: If anyone's interested in Martel's theme, talk to me privately (on AIM or via PM) so we can set something up.

I would recommend that you find a replacement for Martel's theme.

I take it you're bowing out, then? I was looking forward to hearing you develop the theme further and improve what you had, but if you're having trouble and can't get started, then I guess it's for the best. Thanks for letting me know.

As an aside: If anyone's interested in Martel's theme, talk to me privately (on AIM or via PM) so we can set something up.

It's too difficult to promise anything anymore. Immediately after my thesis is done I have to pack and move back home, and then pack and move a few thousand kilometres out west to a place where I might not have access to my own computer for three or four weeks. Now maybe this might not be the case (maybe I'll get a laptop or something and my ass'll be saved) but since it *might*, you're better off finding someone else instead of hoping that some time after I return home and before I move out west, I can finish a song (a final version of a song no less), find Internet access with which to upload it, and then ensure it's up to the quality that the rest of the project is at.

The variables are much too foggy for me to be able to promise a final version of a track to you for January 2nd. So instead of saying that I can and will do it and maybe missing that date, I'd rather just say that I can't and not hold up your project.

Sorry people.

Arcana's remaining on the project with Martel's theme, but is now collaborating with Sir NutS.

In other news, WIPs are due in one week (plus one day). I still haven't gotten a chance to talk to everyone about the project yet, but those that I have talked to are showing good progress. Please get your WIPs to me as soon as possible if you haven't already.

PS: I REALLY need to hear from CC Ricers. If anyone has seen/heard from him in any way, shape, or form, please direct him to this thread. Thanks.

And here I figured the announcement of the final due date would send people into a clamoring frenzy to finish work on their songs. Or at least that's what I was hoping would happen. ;P

Anyway, got a WIP from Master Hatchet today, which is sounding totally awesome. The WIPs and finished songs are slowly trickling in, so keep up the good work, folks!

I already posted the newest version of my Hydropolis song in the Private WIP forums. As far as I'm concerned, unless somebody discovers something wrong with it, it's finished. Let me know what to do with project/MP3/WAV files whenever, Kyle.

Also, I am now offering my remixing services to anyone on the project that wants some orchestral-type-dealie help with their pieces. Contact me and we'll see what happens.

~.C.S.~

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History