Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

Huge-ass update, in list form for ease of use:

-All missing remixers have been found. Thanks to everyone who put efforts forward to locate these individuals.

-Claado Shou has dropped from the project, leaving Hydropolis without a remixer. The fate of the song and possible replacements are currently being discussed.

-Anthony Lofton (saxaphonist of The OneUps) has joined the project, taking up the role that pixietricks was unfortunately unable to fill in Dhsu's "The Dream Will Not Die" remix. Trust me when I say there'll be some hawt saxaphonage going on here. ;)

-Kureejii Lea has completed the album cover art. This art will also show up in some promotional materials due to be released soon; however, the cover art in full will not be unveiled until the release of the project. It's also very hawt. :P

-I'm still waiting on completed songs from a good portion of folks. I'm holding off on setting a due date for now because the last several times one has been set, they've not been met as expected. I am still trying to keep in contact with as many remixers as possible through this period, so working on tracks is still expected, and the sooner tracks are completed the better.

-The website will be redesigned from the ground up. It also desperately needs updating. We're working on fixing these things and will hopefully be caught up soon.

That should be it. Any questions?

What about failure to deliver?

Didn't I cover that?

I'm still waiting on completed songs from a good portion of folks.

:P

EDIT: By semi-popular demand, here's another project preview. This one's a little different in its subject matter, though. It was more of a joke than anything. :P

http://www.kylejcrb.com/talesproject/temp/SoSHAWTLIXXPreview.mp3

it'd be good to add like say a Playstation Portable or Desktop Wallpaper to go with the project if anyone here owns a Memory Stick DUO and PSP.

i own a PSP and i see alot of good PSP Wallpapers on the net so i think you could come up with the idea of adding a wallpaper to go on the PSP Home menu or something, you know, to spiceup the love for the project, maybe? high quality would be good. like 5MB for a 487x272 size bt of artwork for the project?

also Summoning of Spirits is gonna raise the roof over video game remixing even higher than the past projects. and i think KyleJCRB you could be the project runner to end all project runners there. keep it up.

Kureejii Lea has been a big part of the process (the cover art rocks, as you will soon find out, and she's done a lot of the other graphic work for the project, which you can see on the website), so don't leave her out.

Wallpapers are in the works. You may see at least one here very soon. We may even tailor it to fit the PSP or other portable devices (cell phones, anyone? Or are we getting too carried away? :lol: ). We don't want to reveal too much at once, though. ;)

Unless you meant a wallpaper of the CD cover, i doubt that's part of the project. I'm pretty sure you can find one online or request for one elsewhere (like GenDisc or Unmod for example) if it's not the case.

Dunno if it will be the best project, but i can't wait to hear it. All the projects are taking so looooong! Can't... wait... *twitches*

Unless you meant a wallpaper of the CD cover, i doubt that's part of the project.

Lea has drawn some artwork specifically for the project that will essentially be multi-purpose. It's gonna be used for a few things we have planned, which includes cover art and wallpapers. Of course, it'll be much like the previews of the music that I've compiled and released recently; the full deal won't be unveiled until the project's done. :P

Kureejii Lea has been a big part of the process (the cover art rocks, as you will soon find out, and she's done a lot of the other graphic work for the project, which you can see on the website), so don't leave her out.

Wallpapers are in the works. You may see at least one here very soon. We may even tailor it to fit the PSP or other portable devices (cell phones, anyone? Or are we getting too carried away? :lol: ). We don't want to reveal too much at once, though. ;)

hehehehehehehehe great that's nice to hear.

also Vilecat yeah it can be a wallpaper of the front cover of the album or something like that.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History