Guild Wars 2: 'and i thought i would go to bed after i got to level 30'

The Derrit

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/yxx3m/suspensions_for_offensive_names_and_inappropriate/

ArenaNet is responding publicly to people who think they were unfairly suspended. NSFW, but pretty hilarious.

Some people are also already hacked by goldsellers, which makes me think this email sitting in my inbox saying a password reset attempt on my ArenaNet account that has only ever played GW1 is SOMEWHAT FISHY.

graphics card comparison. you're way above minimum, lol.

i can't really recommend a processor without recommending the motherboard as well, since there's so many sockets, but any of the sandy bridge or ivy bridge high-clock duals or reasonable-clock quads are fine for the game. i'm still running an i5-750 and it runs totally fine. find a motherboard that gets four eggs on newegg and is in the 125$-150$ range. asus and gigabyte's got some good ones.

if you want let me know your budget and i'll give you a more specific recommendation.

Finally got all the parts installed - game now runs like butter with damn near every setting maxed. 8gigs of DDR3@1600, my very first SSD, and a amd FX Series @ 4.2 Quad core. I never would have thought my gpu could run the game like it was nothing. Just goes to show, all parts matter :)

Finally got all the parts installed - game now runs like butter with damn near every setting maxed. 8gigs of DDR3@1600, my very first SSD, and a amd FX Series @ 4.2 Quad core. I never would have thought my gpu could run the game like it was nothing. Just goes to show, all parts matter :)

dude that's really good specs i'm surprised you're surprised. i'm also jealous you have your desktop. i miss mine :( it's at home.

it's running really well on my out of the box laptop so that's a good sign too