Sonic Generations Album (Its out .)

SonicThHedgog

Everytime music gets taken away from this world

I cry.

In a non emo way.

Really, there's a lot of potential here. I'm not a huge fan of Sonic Adventure's musical era but you ended up with a good sound on the first track. Very Sonic-y.

Won't you reconsider? Think of the children!

No, because there is nothing convincing me to continue this project.Although I usually do it for the music, this would had been No'D on the Get-Go

• 3 months later...
how the heck did you get so many in the first place? followbacks?

seriously help me out here, I want to know the secret

Followbacks are really only effective if you have great tracks on cloud,

thats what some people told me.

You have to do alot like sharing to multiple groups, following people hoping for follow backs and stuff (though the max is 2000 that you can follow, unfollow people and follow new people for more results incase your slowing down, but like I said people tend to look at your tracks before concidering following you).

I got 500 follow in like 2 weeks that way

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dem Chemicals Album ver is now LOUDER and PUNCHYER, while the OCREMIX VERION will have a lower RMS.

Check out this cool thing im starting guys!

http://solidcomposer.com/arena/compete/248/

This is a arena where artists can share any of there music they have made already for all to enjoy, to Show case, and give or recive feedback!

more details in the detail box within link page ;)

kinda inspired off Jh and other arenas but this is more of a "pitch in anything" arena

Followbacks are really only effective if you have great tracks on cloud,

thats what some people told me.

You have to do alot like sharing to multiple groups, following people hoping for follow backs and stuff (though the max is 2000 that you can follow, unfollow people and follow new people for more results incase your slowing down, but like I said people tend to look at your tracks before concidering following you).

I got 500 follow in like 2 weeks that way

thanks! I'll try it out :D

Check out this cool thing im starting guys!

http://solidcomposer.com/arena/compete/248/

This is a arena where artists can share any of there music they have made already for all to enjoy, to Show case, and give or recive feedback!

more details in the detail box within link page ;)

kinda inspired off Jh and other arenas but this is more of a "pitch in anything" arena

Haha, I'm glad I could inspire someone.

I really must admit that your ability to build soundcloud followers is very impressive. I know you say you're into programming and game design, but should that career path fail....try marketing.

which it will not, but I will consider

all I did was do follow back :o

but like I said, you need good tracks as a first impression tool. And being nice!