Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shell Shocked - History

KyleJCrb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, obviously things have slowed down with this project in the last couple months. Unfortunately I ran into a few bumps along the path of life and haven't been dedicating as much time to this as I'd like. There was also a pretty big setback in the loss of two tracks from Do A Barrel Roll, but luckily they will still be contributing a great live arrangement of Technodrome: The Final Shell Shock. In their place, the lovable SnappleMan has picked up Neon Night Riders, as well as cutting a deal with Sixto to take on Star Base (Sixto may still have some involvement with it, but we'll see.) I am very happy to have Snap on board and am looking forward to getting restarted on pushing this project toward completion!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm getting in touch with folks as we speak. I've talked to most of the remixers, and there are some developments (namely a special guest on one of SnappleMan's tracks that hasn't been heard from in a very long time, for example.) evktalo also handed me a new update that pretty much solidifies the arrangement of his track, so things are starting to get moving!

I'm getting in touch with folks as we speak. I've talked to most of the remixers, and there are some developments (namely a special guest on one of SnappleMan's tracks that hasn't been heard from in a very long time, for example.) evktalo also handed me a new update that pretty much solidifies the arrangement of his track, so things are starting to get moving!

good to hear! glad to see it moving! mad props on this--my ipod can't wait!