Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shell Shocked - History

KyleJCrb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe! My toe!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The awesome MEGA BEARDO has joined the brawl!

Unfortunately due to time constraints C-jeff has had to bow out, so Ryan has stepped in to tackle Inside Shredder's Hideout. This development of course means that the album's metal brutality has just increased by at least tenfold. Don't believe me? Check out Ryan's Ledjent of Zelda EP, or his contribution to Spectrum of Mana! BR00TL \m/

The awesome MEGA BEARDO has joined the brawl!

Unfortunately due to time constraints C-jeff has had to bow out, so Ryan has stepped in to tackle Inside Shredder's Hideout. This development of course means that the album's metal brutality has just increased by at least tenfold. Don't believe me? Check out Ryan's Ledjent of Zelda EP, or his contribution to Spectrum of Mana! BR00TL \m/

Oh yeah, that dude is brilliant! :)

• 4 weeks later...

It's the perfect time for ULTRA-LAST-MINUTE ADDITIONS to the project, right? It's quite literally THE due date today and Prince of Darkness has hopped on to help out with Neon Night Riders.

Seriously though, I've already received a substantial WIP and he'll be done pretty quick, so don't be worried! And really, if PuD came to you and said "YO CHECK THIS FUCKIN' SHIT OUT" and sent you something incredibly badass ("incredibly badass" being his default musical state, by the way,) would YOU say no? No. No you would not. Because that would be dumb.

Yeah, I should really go to bed.

EDIT: Oh yeah, other tracks are wrapping up and sounding fantastic. The Shell Shockers are definitely gonna rock your face!

Edited by KyleJCrb

• 4 weeks later...