The Great Mighty Poo Christmas Project

Hello,

My name is Chris (also known as Grunt on the Donkey Kong Universe as well as other message boards round the net.) I've been a member of the DKvine for a while and I had an idea for a short Christmas themed video that I've been wanting to put together for some time now. Let me explain:

My passion is animation, and I've been animating for close to 8 years now. My favorite type of animation is stop motion, specifically the old rankin/bass Christmas specials. So I thought it might be cool to do one of my own. The idea that I had is a clay animated feature(the longest I'm shooting for is a minute and 30 seconds) of The Great Mighty Poo From Conker's Bad Fur Day singing a medley of feces themes Christmas songs. The only problem is I can't compose music at all, and I can't do anything close to the Sloprano voice. I was wondering if any composers here would be willing to help me with putting together the song. I can write the lyrics and do all the animation, I need somone to compose the tune and, of course sing it.

In case you don't know who the Great Mighty Poo is:

I haven't written the lyrics yet, although I do have a rough idea of how the medley should be structured:

-The opening and first verse of the original poo song, only in a festive and major key. the lyrics would be slightly different too, to reflect the holiday season.

- A portion of Silent Night entitled "Silent Shite"

- finally a chior of sweet corn join in singing a triumphant version of "We Wish You a Smelly Christmas and a Happy Poo Year."

This is for the DKvine as a surprise Christmas video and it would be uploaded to their youtube channel with proper credits given. I've PM''d one of the admins and he said it's a brilliant idea. I would need this before December so I can hopefully animate this before Christmas. So before I actually build the set and puppets, would anyone be willing to collab?

tumblr_lu4xgwCYry1r2gb0so1_500.jpg

Sorry for the double post, but I've started work on the puppet for the Mighty Poo himself. I still have to make the eyes and inside of the mouth, but this is to give you a basic idea of what I'm trying to do, and my artistic capabilities. I'm also going to give him a top hat, and a candy cane toilet plunger. I really want to do this, but like I said I need the music first before i can animate anything. Can anyone help?

• 5 weeks later...