Looking for someone to do a Cover for a Beautiful Rendition of Erutan's "Rose of May" (FF9)

Mesden

I am looking for a composer to do a Cover of Erutan's Rose of May, who has graciously allowed me to use her Lyrics. You can take a look at Erutan's profile here:

http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01859/

This is a non-profit request. I'm also on a bit of a time crunch, as I'm hoping to use this in the next episode of our Final Fantasy IX FanDub, so consider the Deadline to be November 14th. I also have a vocalist (Claire Yaxley) ready to record. You can take a look at some of her work for our project on YouTube:

For those who aren't familiar with "Rose of May", the melody itself is quite soft. You can use a piano, a harp, or something similar. I'd also like to hear some strings. Nothing technical or difficult. If anybody out there would be interested in taking on the task, send me an E-mail and include a demo to some of your previous work (if possible).

You can watch our FanDub here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Mesden1

My E-mail Address is Aaron1984@Shaw.ca.

Wish I could help out, but I'm only good for vocals, unfortunately. :3

This is not a helpful response and it begs the question of why you posted it in the first place. Please post useful responses.

To the topic creator: you might get some more responses if you posted more details of what it is you're looking for in text rather than let Youtube videos and links with sound/video do the talking for you. The reason for this is a lot of us get on these topics during work where we can see the text but not look up the videos/sound.

Another good idea would be a better idea of the "time crunch". When is the deadline exactly?

Finally, if you haven't posted this in KVR or Machinima boards, that would be a good idea too. A lot of posters/remixers here, at least from what I've seen, don't usually take up jobs that don't have a strong compensation element in place. Those boards might provide some more opportunities.

Sorry to mini-mod, but my God it drives me nuts to see an ignored topic where the only response is "Hey, I can't help you but I'm posting anyway. Good luck and now I punctuate with a childish emoticon!". Certainly we can afford to be more helpful than that.

This is not a helpful response and it begs the question of why you posted it in the first place. Please post useful responses.

To the topic creator: you might get some more responses if you posted more details of what it is you're looking for in text rather than let Youtube videos and links with sound/video do the talking for you. The reason for this is a lot of us get on these topics during work where we can see the text but not look up the videos/sound.

Another good idea would be a better idea of the "time crunch". When is the deadline exactly?

Finally, if you haven't posted this in KVR or Machinima boards, that would be a good idea too. A lot of posters/remixers here, at least from what I've seen, don't usually take up jobs that don't have a strong compensation element in place. Those boards might provide some more opportunities.

Sorry to mini-mod, but my God it drives me nuts to see an ignored topic where the only response is "Hey, I can't help you but I'm posting anyway. Good luck and now I punctuate with a childish emoticon!". Certainly we can afford to be more helpful than that.

Edited per your comments. As for KVR, they considered this post to be "Spam". -_-

I was posting to show that I appreciated the work and quality of this project and that I looked forward to hearing it in the future. Apologies if you took offense to that. -.-

I was posting to show that I appreciated the work and quality of this project and that I looked forward to hearing it in the future. Apologies if you took offense to that. -.-

Don't look at me, I thought the post was a little random, but I didn't take offense to it. Kind of reminds me of some of those Forum threads you see:

User 1: I have a problem that's to do with my...

User 2: I have the same problem, would appreciate some help.

User 3: Yeah I just came across this problem too

7 or 8 Users later you finally get an answer at the bottom of the page lol.