Conglaturation! : dance experiment with Massive

ectogemia

link

I got Massive pretty recently. Oh my. I have much to learn. I threw together a few patches with Massive and made fun little chip raver this evening.

One question: I wrote this thang, rendered an mp3, realized I screwed up some filter automation, opened up the project file again, and my chip arp lead (a Massive patch I made) in the second half suddenly sounded very choppy, and you can hear that in the mp3 I uploaded. The original's chip arp was much more defined and cutting. Anyone with Massive have any idea what happened?

Any critiques? Any love?

Soundcloud: "OOPS! Looks like we can't find that page!"

Fix this, goddammit.

Also, since I don't want Darke to cut my nuts off for posting stuff off topic, punch the daughter of the CEO of MakeMusic in the mouth and tell her her dad's audio SUX. But then pat her on the shoulder and say it's not TOO bad for scoring. But then bop her and say, "but it's still pretty bad"

Make it happen

HERE'S THE PROPER LINK

Soundcloud: "OOPS! Looks like we can't find that page!"

Fix this, goddammit.

Also, since I don't want Darke to cut my nuts off for posting stuff off topic, punch the daughter of the CEO of MakeMusic in the mouth and tell her her dad's audio SUX. But then pat her on the shoulder and say it's not TOO bad for scoring. But then bop her and say, "but it's still pretty bad"

Make it happen

MOTHER OF GOD. I have had the worst god damn time getting this link to work. Anyway, the daughter in question is kind of a sweetie (will pat her on shoulder) but completely and totally spoiled (will punch her in mouth).

Anyway, there's the mix up there, in all it's minute and half of intense glory.

EctogemiaMOTHER OF GOD. I have had the worst god damn time getting this link to work. Anyway, the daughter in question is kind of a sweetie (will pat her on shoulder) but completely and totally spoiled (will punch her in mouth).

Anyway, there's the mix up there, in all it's minute and half of intense glory.

Dig it, especially the glitching at 1:13 (fucking LOVE glitching). I really like how the chip's time changes with the pitch. The minute and a half kinda leaves me wanting at least a BIT more though..

I also love the title haha, my brothers and I always say stupid shit in the same sort of way. Anyway, constrabalations on the mix!

PS: I read the subject line of your PM like a pirate... like a pirate