Shael Riley and the Double Ice Backfire: Ultimate Songs from the Pit (NOW ON BANDCAMP)

Ramaniscence

http://shaelriley.bandcamp.com/

Physical copies were originally only available for Kickstarter backers, but now you can get the whole album on Bandcamp for just $10!

This version of the album includes a ton of really great new tracks from Shael and Ty, as well as everything on the original "Songs from the Pit" EP album. All of it has been re-mixed (mostly by Ty) and professionally mastered by Drew Lavyne.

It includes cameos from artists including Brian Mazzaferri, Schaffer the Darklord, Mega Ran and more!

I'm really impressed with how this turned out. 'Area Dolls Guy' has been a personal favorite of mine ever since you guys dropped the track, and I'm glad to see it here. 'Asian Kids' still has to be my favorite song on the album though.

BTW, I plugged this in my thread but Shael is going to join me live tonight at 7PM Eastern on 8bitx. You can tune in and chat here if you'd like to ask some questions.

Hey! Thanks for making the thread, Doug.

Me and Ty (Suzumebemachi) busted our collective ass on this album for over two years--half of the time was spent on logistics, but it was still pretty ass-busty. Please listen to it. Please listen to it. Please share it. Please review it. Please listen to it. I hope you like it. Thanks! Here is my elevator pitch:

It's vocal pop that blends traditional rock instrumentation with music produced using NES hardware. It was produced and recorded over the Internet by me in New York and another guy in New Mexico. Mastered by Drew Lavyne. Brian Mazzafarri of I Fight Dragons does guest vocals on one track.

Also, Big Giant Circle likes it.

http://shaelriley.bandcamp.com/