Feeding the Machines (Dance/electro/house)

DjATIO

Killer.

Most all of the melodies are crazy fun and I really like the drums and rhythm overall. You definitely seem to have put some thought into the harmony as well. Sounds like quite a bit of counter melodies and such. I think the different parts flow together nicely.

I don't like the glitchy voice though. I know that's a popular electronic thing, but I'm not a fan of it.

Thanks for your input(s)! I appreciate it! The voice was my attempt at singing and gross beat plugin on fl studio. I am glad it isnt too boring at least. I mainly care about the melodies and harmonies cause that's my favorite part! Oh, and the album is called "on the downbeat" you can find it on my soundcloud playlists here :http://www.soundcloud.com/anthony-higham

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shit that is heavy, very bassy. I like it. I like the choice of instruments, sounds well balanced to me.

I am not a fan of the vocals, but unlike our friend Chris here, it's because I don't think they're "glitchy" enough, hehe. That's more just my personal taste than a criticism, though. I would like it more if they were harmonized, or even run through a vocoder.