Violin for sale, own a piece of OCR history!

Ronyn

Mods: I really thought there was a forum for selling stuff, but I'm either not seeing it, it was removed, or I'm crazy and it never existed. Please move this if appropriate.

Ok, so I'm exaggerating a little about the "piece of OCR history" but this is the violin I recorded Abadoss's quartet with and it has a small part in an upcoming Theophany/DragonAvenger remix. If anyone would really like to bid on it or knows someone that might like to, by all means please help me out. This isn't the first time I've tried to sell it, so I know it's going to be even rougher in the current economy to get what it's worth out of it.

It's sad, I know. Frankly, it's all about the Benjamins.

'nuff said I think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110773306746

I find funny that you have a 5$ metronome with such a pro violin, you wanna keep your Wittner ? :P

72 bps and a 440Hz A is all I ever needed. But considering I'm selling the violin I lovingly owned and cared for for a decade in a manner so liquid I would hope its significance isn't lost on even the most cynical of OCR-goers - I'm afraid I fail to see what's so funny about it. Sorry.

And thanks OA and Brandon :)

I would love to buy this for my friend who wants to learn violin, but sadly I don't really have a source of income and I am saving for other things. I hope someone gives you enough $$$ out of this to help with your school/family situations. It sounds like it's worth quite a bit.

Oh I'm not cynical, I didn't read your story... It's internet dude, not your backstreet.

You're right. It's the internet. So that means if you don't want to read his story, don't comment.

CRAZY, RIGHT? :whatevaa: