Help concerning artist profile

DjATIO

Hey guys, how do i become an artist or get an artist profile? I am assuming i must have a remix submission accepted to get one? Sorry if it seems like a dumb question which is why I am on the "newbie's" section haha :) i have sent in a remix a month and a half ago and haven't gotten a response. I am guessing it's because i submitted it before having an account with ocremix. So i resent it after i made an account.. Its annoying that it takes so long to have it just listened to. But anyways if someone from the judging staff reads this, please go to i love you ocremix thanks!

Yes, an artist profile only gets created when your mix is accepted and posted (or if you're the original composer for a game that has been remixed). The submission queue is pretty long, unfortunately, and it will likely be several months before the judges are able to evaluate your track. If you haven't already discovered it, this thread keeps a running list of the mixes that are currently under evaluation. If you submitted the mix before Oct. 9th, it should show up in the To Be Judged list. See also http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33620 for a recent-ish thread about queue length.

EDIT: Your mix is indeed on the list. Best of luck!