Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History

WillRock

Yikes, didn't know the first deadline would be so soon.

I'd like to change my game from Skate or Die to Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3. I love the Bad 'N Rad soundtrack, but I listened through it a couple times this week and couldn't get any ideas flowing. For Wario Land, on the other hand, I already have a couple ideas.

I'd still like to do a Bad 'N Rad remix eventually, but for the sake of this project, Wario Land is a safer bet.

Edited by Drakken

• 2 weeks later...
Just posting to say my game in the first post should be updated to Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 instead of Skate or Die (as per my earlier post). Wouldn't want someone else to look at the list and then start a Wario Land remix when there's already one being worked on.

Ah man, was just about to claim Super Wario Land :( I'll go look for another game

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I PM'd Will about claiming the Mega Man series. Haven't heard back, but with regard to auditions do you want a WIP of the claim or will another completed track of mine suffice for a claim?

Hmm... how about both?

I figure a WIP shows us what you want to do with it, while a completed track shows us what you can do with the final thing.

I suspect WillRock is on holidays or something. Or dead. Yeah, probably dead. If he posts here, just hit him with with a shovel until he stops moving again.

It's the only way to be sure.

Hmm... how about both?

I figure a WIP shows us what you want to do with it, while a completed track shows us what you can do with the final thing.

I suspect WillRock is on holidays or something. Or dead. Yeah, probably dead. If he posts here, just hit him with with a shovel until he stops moving again.

It's the only way to be sure.

WillRock is around - he always is on IRC.

I haven't seen anything about Kirby's Dreamland, anyone taken that? I was thinkin about a rave-esque Whispy Woods remix.

EDIT: On second thought, a better question should be "can I still submit for this?" I saw on the google doc thingy that only 14 songs were in, and I wasn't sure, the WIP date says December 1.

Edited by PixelPanic

• Liontamer changed the title to Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History