Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History

WillRock

I haven't seen anything about Kirby's Dreamland, anyone taken that? I was thinkin about a rave-esque Whispy Woods remix.

EDIT: On second thought, a better question should be "can I still submit for this?" I saw on the google doc thingy that only 14 songs were in, and I wasn't sure, the WIP date says December 1.

The WIP date was for remixers already on-board. I'll update the first page a bit.

As for Kirby, it's not taken yet.

Rave-esqe? Wispy woods? Oooh, that could be interesting.

I just noticed that my Crystalis claim still isn't on the list. Did you guys just forget, or is my WIP not significant enough for a claim yet?

Just making sure ^_^

Sorry, haven't updated things lately. WillRock's fault.

And Proto-Dome's. Somehow.

Yes please, I'd definitely like to take that song. Are there any style/genre requirements?

Nope. None at all.

I just noticed that my Crystalis claim still isn't on the list. Did you guys just forget, or is my WIP not significant enough for a claim yet?

Just making sure ^_^

Sorry DaMonz, I'm adding you to the list now.

Yes please, I'd definitely like to take that song. Are there any style/genre requirements?

No there aren't, you're pretty much free to do whatever you like :D

Sorry, haven't updated things lately. WillRock's fault.

Is it fuck :P

9 OPEN TRACKS PEOPLE. CLAIM THEM RIGHT NAOW!!!

Edited by WillRock

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid to say I'm resigning from this project, as I am a newbie and I'd much rather get some experience rather than just run head-strong into this commitment. It's a personal decision, I'm sure I COULD do it, but I'd rather not so early in my, err, "career".

In suffice, Kirby is not taken anymore, guys

I think I'm interested in this project! So, as long as there are tracks available and I choose an unclaimed game/series, I can submit an audition track? Once I get off work I can get some ideas.

By all means Submit an audition, altho if your music is OCR Standard that probably isn't necessary.

EDIT: Sorry for long response PU, you got Kirby.

Drakken, I've changed your claim to Wario Land. Its up to Damned to update the first post tho ;)

Edited by WillRock

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I messaged The Damned about claiming Tetris. For everybody, though, here's a WIP/demo/sketch: http://soundcloud.com/nintendude794/tetris-fur-elise

I don't understand why this rough sketch seems to be one of my more popular SoundCloud tracks... :-?:<:-D

Thoughts, constructive criticism? It's only a quick draft, and if I'm allowed if not encouraged to take Tetris, my next WIP will be much better.

I messaged The Damned about claiming Tetris. For everybody, though, here's a WIP/demo/sketch: http://soundcloud.com/nintendude794/tetris-fur-elise

I don't understand why this rough sketch seems to be one of my more popular SoundCloud tracks... :-?:<:-D

Thoughts, constructive criticism? It's only a quick draft, and if I'm allowed if not encouraged to take Tetris, my next WIP will be much better.

You shouldn't post WIPs on the forums. That stuff should be private :P

This is pretty cool, altho use of fur elise kinda makes me a little unsure overall, depends on damned tho. As far as performance/production goes, this is def cool, I love the take :D.

• 1 month later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History