Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History

WillRock

I was cleaning through my files on my HDs and I forgot I had made this for the heck of it about a year or so ago. I usually like illustrating stuff but wanted to experiment. Might as well put this up here and see if people like it. Otherwise I'll just toss this I guess.

02_zps125ab363.png

Oh...oh wow... I didn't think it would be well received actually. It was the first kind of design like this I did. I was inspired by a couple of CDs I saw when I was out looking in a used CD store and I took some notes on designs. If you guys want feel free to use it for the forum project post! :)

ooh, guess it's too late to suggest F1 Race as a game...

cool artwork. guess i also just popped in here to say, there's a song so wacky it almost deserves to be remixed, and it seems the only place fitting for it would be as a bonus song in a gameboy project...

the secret super gameboy

no idea how that would sound...

They're just super super super super super super super slow under the guise of being 'busy'.

One of my friends was interested in getting on the album..... a year ago.... and The_Damned didn't follow that through adequately so who knows if that's even going to happen. I haven't even seen him around here too much, who knows. Alls I can say is, as someone who already has a claim on this thing, I am going to be cautious before making the song just to make sure it's even going to go anywhere.

Edited by Brandon Strader

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, we've got our 25 mixers!

So, GET THOSE TRACKS IN!!!

Deadline incoming, but roughly, we need wavs by the end of the year, so get on it peeps! ^-^

(if there is anyone who still wants to contribute, please contact The Damned until further notice from me, We'll see if we can fit in bonus tracks or something maybe)

Edited by WillRock

• 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History