Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History

WillRock

I'm really sorry about not being able to direct this one. I honestly thought I would have the time to do it, but then life reared its ugly head.

I honestly thought I could do it, but with work and some minor family stuff, it's basically just a matter of not having enough time to cover everything. I would have been involved in name only; I simply couldn't have put any significant time into this without missing out on work or skipping family stuff. Neither would be appropriate for the sake of what is essentially a hobby.

So, who ever takes over, thank you. And to everyone I let down, I'm sorry. I really do wish we could have made it work.

So what the plan now?

I can take it, my experience from VV1/VV2 may be useful. The short period of time will be both an advantage and a disadvantage, but it is possible to get it done quickly. Another co-director/assistant/feedback giver will be useful btw if anyone's interested.

Yeah, I'll take you up on being co-director/assistant director if you'd like. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Your contributions to the album will still be very much appreciated and valued. I would love to have you guys on the album... Hopefully you were in it due to your passion for the Gameboy in which case I welcome you with open arms and look forward to your imminent claims :-)

As for what's going on now, I need to speak with Chernabogue a little bit and we need to organize a game plan here.. not sure if July release will be possible, but we can definitely try to shoot for it.

cover.jpg

Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary

The 25th anniversary of the classic portable gaming system, the Game Boy, is here! The father of portable gaming had over 600 games, was the launching point of multiple series that are still around today, and was one of the most successful gaming systems in history.

Project Directors:

Brandon Strader

Chernabogue

Project Founders:

The_Damned

WillRock

The Remixes (in particular order):

- Super Mario Land by Brandon Strader

- Batman by Eino Keskitalo ft. Tuberz McGee

- Donkey Kong by Chernabogue

- Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge by Sir_NutS

- Final Fantasy Legend II by Argle