Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History

WillRock

MY DELAYED FINAL is happening after June 10, and it's been sent over at last.

Brandon, thank you VERY MUCH for your incredible suprise demonstration of patience. :)

Surprise! :o

So what's left? Just finishing things up and preparing the package for OCR. We've also got an interesting video concept for the trailer which people have been PMd about. There are surprises in store that aren't even listed on the track list.

So in short, this album came together beautifully and in a super short amount of time. I'm impressed, humbled and thankful for all your hard work! Thank you! We are on course for the 25th!

Do you guys still need a web designer? I'm a software engineer and I'm happy to take on making the site if you still need someone for it.

I was thinking we'd just use the OCR wiki site. There's a lot of information you'd need to get from them to make a site and I'm not sure time would permit that kind of thing.. I appreciate the offer though :-D

...I'm still waiting for the OCR template for ff2 which they're working on... shucks :cry:

Wow, now we have 2 bonus songs, thanks to one really amazing and dedicated ReMixer who happens not to be me but feels like a brother.. oh yes! Brotherrrrr!!

So that puts us up to.... *counts on fingers* 14 songs I think unless I counted wrong I only have so many fingers. :cry:

To anyone who is like *Gasp! Gasp! Gasp! It's not done and turned in yet?!*

We secretly had until the 30th, but that info was kept secret to encourage prompt completion of le musics. And now that musics is almost completely promptly completed, we will be finishing up and shipping this soon, hopefully a few days before the 30th if we can manage it. :-)

We secretly had until the 30th, but that info was kept secret to encourage prompt completion of le musics. And now that musics is almost completely promptly completed, we will be finishing up and shipping this soon, hopefully a few days before the 30th if we can manage it. :-)

I take it that means I'll be seeing some info coming my way soon?

I take it that means I'll be seeing some info coming my way soon?

Yes, I was originally just gonna PM you but then I figured I'd post that info.. I still haven't hammered out the track order yet, but sooooooon.

I think we'll be OCRA-0049 though

I just realized we never named the album, hahahaha! We have to come up with a name!

Edited by Brandon Strader

• Liontamer changed the title to Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History