Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History

WillRock

Did I send comments the first time? I honestly don't remember. Don't even remember the song for this album, so I don't know what to say about it. :lol:

I think your notes are about the only ones left, except maybe XPRTNovice if he wants to talk about how he played an instrument on bluelighter's song... but I think mainly it's yours we need :-D

Here, I'll help.... "I am Argle, and mellotrons are essential for a good OC ReMix. I support this product and/or service."

I think your notes are about the only ones left, except maybe XPRTNovice if he wants to talk about how he played an instrument on bluelighter's song... but I think mainly it's yours we need :-D

Here, I'll help.... "I am Argle, and mellotrons are essential for a good OC ReMix. I support this product and/or service."

Hahaha, I like it. :lol: Let's run with that! I'll say it so you can't be accused of putting words in my mouth.

I am Argle, and mellotrons are essential for a good OC ReMix. I support this product and/or service.

Hahaha, I like it. :lol: Let's run with that! I'll say it so you can't be accused of putting words in my mouth.

I am Argle, and mellotrons are essential for a good OC ReMix. I support this product and/or service. Brandon Strader is the greatest and best person I have ever had the honor to know.

Sounds good I guess, I'll put it in when I get home! Should be sending the site off to djp soon!

HYPE

quoted for true

Edited by Brandon Strader

I'll do that once I find out that I fail to make the mixflood again. :lol:

Hrm I am going to leave the mixflood mostly up to DJP, I just know I want it to start with Mario (specifically made it to open the album since we didn't have any mario) and Tetris at the end... so, cross your fingers!

Super excited to see peoples' reaction to the album, I think it's very good and already there has been cool reaction to Chernabogue's trailer on youtube... everything's looking good... thanks everyone!

I can't believe I missed this, I didn't even know that the project had been handed over to new people or anything. I'd been doing a work based course and got really busy and so didn't log into the forums, but I had my remix finished last September! I saw the youtube video just now and expected to be featured on it. Oh well, you snooze you lose I guess. :(

• Liontamer changed the title to Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History