Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History

WillRock

*facepalm* what if people spam him D:
Don't give me :shock: It's nowhere on his OCR page.

Anyway, the e-mail's been sent. Seems like it wuld have been easier to just send the proper titles to me.

I put the 8O because of the spam potential, nothing more. I edited my post. :-P

Thanks for putting in the hard and late work, Coop and Larry!

Yes, it is much appreciated!

While we're on the subject, I notice the Mega Man II track title is capitalized wrong (for Finnish) in the vgmdb: instead of "Miljoonamiehen Muistelmat" it should be "Miljoonamiehen muistelmat" - that is, the second word starts in lowercase. Titles are capitalized different in Finnish than English. (I'll PM this to Larry too in case this fix can make it in)

While we're on the subject, I notice the Mega Man II track title is capitalized wrong (for Finnish) in the vgmdb: instead of "Miljoonamiehen Muistelmat" it should be "Miljoonamiehen muistelmat" - that is, the second word starts in lowercase. Titles are capitalized different in Finnish than English. (I'll PM this to Larry too in case this fix can make it in)

^ Yup!! I bet they changed it in the tagging too.... silly :-)

Also Malcos isn't on the vgmdb! And it'd be 16 artists now, wow!

There is no lower case for the font I used. It's based on an actual Game Boy font that featured all capitalized letters.

Edited by The Coop

That's only because of your many backdoor keys to get the ball rolling, Larry.

...and that endless supply of McRibs. :razz:

I only wish there were McRibs available to keep me sustained while I worked on album preparations!

Thanks to The Coop, BTW, for getting back to me with the original art files. By the time I got it, I had already done the tracklist and placement edits I needed myself by manipulating the PNGs instead, but I certainly hope it looks like I didn't actually touch it, design-wise. Along with others like PROTO·DOME, The Coop's really the MVP go to for awesome pixel art. :-)

I'm also really glad to get Malcos's piece on there. Obscure games, GET!

• Liontamer changed the title to Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History