Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History

WillRock

I can't believe I missed this, I didn't even know that the project had been handed over to new people or anything. I'd been doing a work based course and got really busy and so didn't log into the forums, but I had my remix finished last September! I saw the youtube video just now and expected to be featured on it. Oh well, you snooze you lose I guess. :(

Aw that's too bad...

I can't believe I missed this, I didn't even know that the project had been handed over to new people or anything. I'd been doing a work based course and got really busy and so didn't log into the forums, but I had my remix finished last September! I saw the youtube video just now and expected to be featured on it. Oh well, you snooze you lose I guess. :(

That really sucks man, you're one of the Remixers I admire the most around here, love your stuff("Not Commercial" and "My day needs a soundtrack" are albums I like going back to). Maybe there's still time for a bonus? Would be an honor.

I'm afraid it's too late, as the release is almost ready to go. Maybe Larry can SUPER SPEED check and add this as a bonus track (the back cover would need a change tough...)

Malcos, please try to contact Larry asap, maybe there's still a chance.

Quoted for truth. I could have sworn the second management wouldn't have left anyone behind from those that worked with the first.

Whether it makes it on or doesn't, we'd still be really happy for you to send it to the site anyway - Gunstar notwithstanding, we don't hear much from you often :o

Not sure how we could fit another song onto the album art (no room) at this point. It could be bonus, but I'd need a WAV in the next 12 hours.

If he can get you the wav file, and someone could get me the song info (remixer, game and song(s) remixed), I could try and get it added to the second page by sliding things up on the first. No guarantees, but I could at least give it a whirl.

I'm up all night, so it would get done in the early morning hours tomorrow (it's 6:23 P.M. right now), and I'd get it to you in time to update at the very last minute. It's totally up to you guys.

Edit: It will work. I can fit nine on the first page, and add a fifteenth song to the second. So if you guys can get me the info, I can do it.

Edited by The Coop

I think Argle's song got renamed or something anyway.... I mean I heard it on talkback but I don't know anything else 8O

I don't know if the artwork/website is changed to reflect these changes... if I had known anything about it I could have maybe helped with stuff x.x

Larry made me change it because he's a bastard. He was literally conceived out of wedlock.

Well that's great, let's hope the date doesn't get pushed because of a little extra work :). Having more awesome music in the album would only make the album more... well, awesome.

Yeaaah I agree. I think doing all this last minute is totally CRAZY but if it works out, we hit the date, and ultimately Larry doesn't mind...then whateverr.... :-P It's out of my hands!

• Liontamer changed the title to Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History