An OverClocked Christmas v.5 -- Recruitment

Dyne

It's that time of year, time for another round of An OverClocked Christmas!

This year being year five, I was hoping to do something special, but I think we'll save that for next year since I need more time for that sort of thing. But for this year, we're going to stick with the theme from last year which was a wintery, Christmasy kind of album featuring both traditional songs and video game remixes as well as originals.

So here's what you need to do if you want to join in:

First: e-mail me at dyne2057@gmail.com

Second: remix, rearrange or write a track for the album and send it via the email address!

Finally: Wait for the release coming the week of Christmas!

By the way, ALL TRACKS are due by 12/23 (previously 12/20). This will give me time to tag, prep the web site, and get everything uploaded, and for once, I should be able to release on Christmas Eve, long before I leave for my usual annual party. Therefore, 12/23 will be the ABSOLUTE LAST DAY that you can submit your track.

That's it!

If you have questions about the project, feel free to PM me or email me at the above address.

Cool, props to Obtuse then. Btw, will the previous albums be available on the new site as well?

You are quite welcome. I'm happy to host the previous years albums and then this years albums. Its great to spread some musical love from great musicians. I love these albums for something to listen to on my drive home on christmas eve. I find myself throwing them on even during the middle of summer too. Some seriously great music here!

You are quite welcome. I'm happy to host the previous years albums and then this years albums. Its great to spread some musical love from great musicians. I love these albums for something to listen to on my drive home on christmas eve. I find myself throwing them on even during the middle of summer too. Some seriously great music here!

Yeah, after loosing the albums in a recent HDD crash, and with Will's site down, I was kinda sad not being able to get them back.

I too enjoyed the previous years OCC and am definitely looking forward to this year's edition. :)