OCR01364 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Anthem of a Misguided Youth"

djpretzel

I love it when a remix explores such a wide variety of sounds and instruments. Not only that, it works! It adds those innovative quirks (for lack of a better term) that would not otherwise be presented without the guts to explore new musical boundaries. There's no stopping you now, chthonic! Keep it up!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

This theme is one the most remixed songs on the site. However this remix stands out above the rest. With innovative percussion and some excellent latin beats this song makes for an wonderful listen to any music fan.

Wow, is really all I can say. The opening with what sounds like handclaps leading into the bass and percussion was fantastic. It is a rare occurance to hear such incredible acoustic guitar playing. Also including the sound effects was a nice touch. The piano part at about 1:30 was very effective in bridging the sections.

Overall this is ABSOULTELY incredible. I enjoy listening to it over and over. I want to hear more, please!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01364 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Anthem of a Misguided Youth"
  • 6 months later...