OCR01366 - Mega Man 6 "Flurry of Frozen Fury"

djpretzel

Ok, the first mix from Vurez. Very nice intro. THe high end is especially piercing, but not a deal breaker. It's an interesting mix of orchestral and pop. I love the tone of the guitar. It sounds great. I'm not a huge fan of the solo violin, but the concept behind it is beautiful! The low marcato strings give a great vibe and add some wonderful intensity. THe sax is a little synthetic, but it sounds really good for being programmed. Major congrats there! The solo soprano singer was a nice touch as well.. There are a lot of dynamic shifts throughout the piece, and I'm really enjoying it! Excellent first mix!

• 1 year later...

So I finally heard this mix for perhaps the first time, and I like it quite a lot. It is the only mix I'm aware of where Vurez uses vocals of any kind to help set the atmosphere. It's a chill song that you can relax to with everything just sitting right. The execution is excellent in this particular mix, it is a great job by Vurez!

So I finally heard this mix for perhaps the first time, and I like it quite a lot. It is the only mix I'm aware of where Vurez uses vocals of any kind to help set the atmosphere. It's a chill song that you can relax to with everything just sitting right. The execution is excellent in this particular mix, it is a great job by Vurez!

Actually, I have a few remixes with vocals. I generally don't use them heavily though. Silver Setting Sun, the Blood on the Asphalt version of New Mexican Thunderbird, and Subterranean Revenant all have vocals (two of which even include my voice). Sounds like you need to check out my website (or my youtube channel) for my non-ocr remixes ;)

Actually, I have a few remixes with vocals. I generally don't use them heavily though. Silver Setting Sun, the Blood on the Asphalt version of New Mexican Thunderbird, and Subterranean Revenant all have vocals (two of which even include my voice). Sounds like you need to check out my website (or my youtube channel) for my non-ocr remixes ;)

Ah right I forgot about the Blood on the Asphalt version of New Mexican Thunderbird, which I still think is absolutely gorgeous :) .

• 1 year later...

Totally loving the sax playing and the beautiful violin in this ReMix. Not a whole lot of "fury" in this fantastic frozen foray into Blizzard Man's stage, but it has a nice visual of a calm snowfall over his mechanical base. Production and arrangement was great as always. Nice work.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01366 - Mega Man 6 "Flurry of Frozen Fury"