Breath of Fire I&II Project

Tuberz McGee

Hey just posting to say that I haven't forgotten - I just need 2 work up the energy/inspiration. If you spam me with a few PM's in a few days - I'd probably be more inclined to get around to it :D

Uh...as for getting the old version down to the correct note - that will be very tricky...also need 2 figure out how to get my Aria Player to work again - stupid power supply ><

• 2 weeks later...
I feel like a cheat for having to have posted something pertaining to a remix album (specifically this one) in the WIP forums, but then again I don't feel confident enough in my musical abilities to not to. (...?)

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41235

Project tracks, or potential ones, should be submitted via PM. Send Tuberz McGee your track for his input next time =p

So um... Chuck Dietz put up a Rough Draft of his mix <3

I have no problems with this.

Mainly because of how freaking awesome it is.

Things are moving forward people! :D

Of this WIP I am impressed, Chuck's muscle tone however causes distress

no, you dirty minds, not like that! If that's the case, good day! *dons hat*

Exeunt Stage Left

I'd like to also suggest that all of the tracks be listed, unless you have a particular concept in mind - you never know what might inspire someone to claim a track. You have some repeats on there as well.

I recommend going off of the tracklist here: http://vgmdb.net/album/926

Discs 1 & 2 are Breath of Fire, and discs 3 & 4 are Breath of Fire 2.

I'd like to also suggest that all of the tracks be listed, unless you have a particular concept in mind - you never know what might inspire someone to claim a track. You have some repeats on there as well.

I recommend going off of the tracklist here: http://vgmdb.net/album/926

Discs 1 & 2 are Breath of Fire, and discs 3 & 4 are Breath of Fire 2.

You can also cross-reference the chiptune file that OCR is hosting on-site. If you have winamp for PC (or any Mac-compatible chiptune player) then you can check with the .rsn and see what is and isn't on the list

You can also cross-reference the chiptune file that OCR is hosting on-site. If you have winamp for PC (or any Mac-compatible chiptune player) then you can check with the .rsn and see what is and isn't on the list

*shrug* it's much easier to click a YT link IMO. The RSN file has some song name confusion, which makes it more troublesome for people to figure out sources, and the first post has a mix of song titles from the RSN & from the official release.

This discussion has given me a good excuse to keep bumping the thread - I like the Breath of Fire soundtracks, so I'd like to see it turn into an official project :) .

I've noticed that you're taking an interest! Which is fantastic!

You're kicking my ass into gear a lot more than anyone else too. Hahah <3

It's just what I needed.

Uh-oh, at this rate I'd better get my ass back in gear before ppl start demanding to do my track :nicework: Also...I'm playing Breath of Fire 1, so I may find a track from that game 2 do - lot's of good source tunes from that game.

What the-- I claimed something on this!? :x I was just coming by to show my support and say I could possibly help out with songs when things clear up a bit and I had no idea that I already claimed something. That's.... interesting!

You need to recruit people, man. Can't just slap a thread up like this, you gotta go and AXE people. Like... people who you think could work well with the soundtrack eh.

• 4 weeks later...
Ah. Understandable.

Must have a heavy workload or something as you've been dropping a few claims.

I wish you luck in whatever has got you down/busy.

And there's always a spot here for you if you choose.

<3

- Callum

Heh...all of the FF games are getting whored out for claims but breath of Fire is getting the shaft :( What's wrong with this world??

Also @ Tuberz, I have no intention of quitting - my track is still like 3/4 done composition wise and it will be done eventually - I may as well grab another track down the line as well. My remixing mojo is slowly coming back so yea =p

Heh...all of the FF games are getting whored out for claims but breath of Fire is getting the shaft :( What's wrong with this world??

Also @ Tuberz, I have no intention of quitting - my track is still like 3/4 done composition wise and it will be done eventually - I may as well grab another track down the line as well. My remixing mojo is slowly coming back so yea =p

Yeah. I guess it's cause FF is a far more esteemed series. Haha

And dude. I have no worries about your track. It's sounding sweet, and I can't wait for the final! :D

• 2 weeks later...