Breath of Fire I&II Project

Tuberz McGee

My goodness this was one of the first things I wanted to contribute to when I joined here, I forgot until I recently was looking through my old FL project files :<

I'd like to just throw it out there that I still want to keep my claim. This semester is busy for me but since there's still a long way to go with recruiting and no set deadline, I hope to keep my claim and get a song done in due time. I did have a decent idea for it initially, once I have time to develop it hopefully it shall be worthy.

Dude. No problem.

There's no set deadline as of yet because I wanted a larger portion of the tracklist covered than its current state.

We'll probably set some soon with the way Bahamut is going! :D Clever bugger.

Well, now that things seem to be going faster, I'd better complete my track soon b4 you get tired of waiting for me :tomatoface:

(I might need someone to sound upgrade some of my samples though, cuz of my Garritan vst issues lol)

Just letting people know, there's more claims to come - there's a bunch of artists who told me that they're going to wait until around the end of the year to claim songs, when their workload is more manageable. I won't let their names out now of course, but know that this project is trending up in a big way :) .

There's going to be a need for artwork though, so if anyone has anyone in mind or would be interested themselves, contact me!

DO YER TRACK ALEX

But y'know, I understand what happened and I'm not gonna be too pushy given the circumstances.

Oh yeah, and I roped myself into another track too. Heh.

All these new claims are actually making ME want to claim stuff.

Just don't get too greedy naow :shock: lol

DO YER TRACK ALEX

YES MA'AM! RIGHT AWAY MA'AM!!

...jk don't hit me q.q