OC ReMix YouTube Gone?

Water

Hello. I have a question. The YouTube music previews no longer work. YouTube states that "This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, scams and commercially deceptive content." when I look for the account. What happened, and will it be fixed? Thanks.

This was sudden; it was working yesterday! ;(

That's what I was thinking too. Every few months or so, I'll stumble upon an OC ReMix on YouTube and have a blast listening to remixes and reading what users thought about 'em. Yesterday happened to be one of those days.

Hopefully this'll be disputed/resolved soon or something.

It's probably due to false flagging. There are many people that don't know what derivative works or Fair Use are.

It's most likely a hack because the channel has this message:

"This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, scams and commercially deceptivecontent."

That's not copyright. If it WERE copyright issue half of YouTube wouldn't exist. Regardless, there's a form for that:

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/request.py?contact_type=accountdisabled

It's most likely a hack because the channel has this message:

"This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, scams and commercially deceptivecontent."

That's not copyright. If it WERE copyright issue half of YouTube wouldn't exist. Regardless, there's a form for that:

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/request.py?contact_type=accountdisabled

Actually, youtube channels get taken down all the time for false flagging. And false flagging because many don't understand Fair Use is common. But you're right, a hack is a very likely possibility.