OC ReMix YouTube Gone?

Water

That's sad, I have a LOT of embedded videos from that account into my social networks. When I saw everything not working, got really pissed off... Stupid youtube!

Yeah I share OCRemixes on Facebook using YouTube videos all the time. Its an easy way for me to show my friends.

Granted, very few of them even bother to listen D: Fools don't know what they're missing.

I'm very disappointed in youtube for not getting off their arse and actually checking to see if this "claim" is true or not.

I always used youtube to check out new remixes, guess i wont any longer.

And just so you know, to me it just says suspended and not terminated.

But either way that will mean all the videos previously uploaded have been deleted.

now excuse me while i go and rant to the wall for a bit. >:I

Well this is stupid.

If this is the result of a claim from a games company I will be very disappointed.

Better hope not. YouTube cares more on who has the most clout there. Also, I've seen channels taken down due to copyright claims by fake companies- which in itself is illegal to do.

Yeah I share OCRemixes on Facebook using YouTube videos all the time. Its an easy way for me to show my friends.

Granted, very few of them even bother to listen D: Fools don't know what they're missing.

That's worse for me in Orkut, where we have a video tab which is a fixed part of my profile. That's 90% game music for me, with some specific organization wich is gone now with those blank videos.

Notice that Orkut belongs to google as well, and you can only post videos from Youtube... so thanks Youtube for messing everything for me! I really appreciate that you dumb idiots!

You guys haven't posted enough techno with the last few posts. You deceived all the youtube fans!

The Minecraft mixpost was too little, too late!

Why, OCR, why?!!

On a side note: yeah hope this blows over soon and we get the channel back :?

I remember when Chuggaaconroy (who led me to MAGfest and eventually OCRemix) and NintendoCapriSun both had their youtube accounts suspended due to fake copyright claims, and they had over 100,000 subscribers. Both managed to get their accounts back, largely because Youtube was bugged to no end about it. I'm certain OCRemix will get it back if we bug them enough.

Suspension does not imply video deletion. I expect they leave the videos just as they are until the claim has been resolved one way or the other.

Unfortunately, this isn't the case: closing/suspending an account will result in video suspension (deletion? :whatevaa:) as well. I've searched up some uploads by the OCR youtube channel and they don't show up on search results :(

Unfortunately, this isn't the case: closing/suspending an account will result in video suspension (deletion? :whatevaa:) as well. I've searched up some uploads by the OCR youtube channel and they don't show up on search results :(

Wrong. Chuggaaconroy (see previous post) was suspended and had ALL his videos up when he came back, without having to upload repeats (he only had the last 100 vids or so).