OCR Secret Santa - The PMs are out!

Bahamut

i'm up for it! last year josh gave me "a party" at magfest, which was actually some nice vodka and some budweiser. it worked out really well, and then i stole his booze all weekend so it was even nicer.

edit: also, an etiquette tip - most people post images of what they got, so don't regift something that you got from your secret santa to someone else on OCR, like someone did last year. it's pretty poor taste :<

Are you implying that people don't have the right to do what they wish with their own possessions?

The great thing about books, especially small ones, is that it doesn't take long at all to be finished with them...

At any rate, when it comes to gifts it is the thought that counts, and you've been really mean ever since you thought I blew up your house on minecraft.

Can it be gifts through the internet? I'm thinking something like a really cool looking Photoshop picture.

I'm not sure I want to give out my address.

well, the whole thread is people giving out their address, so it's ok. we don't bite =) but a really well-done photoshop thing, or something mailed through amazon, or a steam gift card, are all good options.

Count me in for this, please. I had fun last year and I look forward to giving someone something witty and a good reminder of what this season is about: Giving.

mechafone sent me a great gift last year! Thanks again, man, that was some damn good cookie mix.

Count me in for this year as well! I can't wait to give someone something cool.

well, the whole thread is people giving out their address, so it's ok. we don't bite =) but a really well-done photoshop thing, or something mailed through amazon, or a steam gift card, are all good options.

I'm not really worried about anyone doing anything malicious with my info, I just get nervous about having my information on the interwebz. I suppose I might make an exception in this case.

Good to know those gift ideas.

edit: I did make an exception. :)

I'm not really worried about anyone doing anything malicious with my info, I just get nervous about having my information on the interwebz. I suppose I might make an exception in this case.

Good to know those gift ideas.

edit: I did make an exception. :)

Your information in on the internet. The people here aren't going to mess with it,