OCR Secret Santa - The PMs are out!

Bahamut

As much as I hate lists for this kind of thing, I understand its a lot easier than searching through all of my posts, to get an Idea of who I am or what I like. Also id really like it if my secret santa posted a list of sorts here as well.

I got a PS3, and a Wii, im also pretty big on MGS and other video game paraphernalia I like Toyota trucks, and generally anything outdoorsy, I hunt ( or try to) ... I got an itunes account as well as steam ( tho my PC is pretty standard I can run SC2)

im 6'2 175lbs Dark brown hair, brown eyes enjoy walks on the beach.

Well I hope that helps, and again it be sweet if my guy(or girl) posts something here.

First up, I'm a 6' dude, wear large t-shirts. I don't watch movies, but I love games of any sort. I own a DS, XBOX360, and a tricked out gaming PC. If the game is available on both xbox360 and PC, get it on PC please.

I like quirky things that can sit on my desk. Bonus points if it's something that can be played with. More bonus points if I can include it in a remix down the road. Sheet music is acceptable, I play drums, alto and baritone saxophone, piano, and sing. I am also looking to jumpstart my remixing career, so anything like music equipment would be awesome as well, but don't go broke for an internet stranger.

No gift cards. Period. Unless you do something funny like get me 20 $1 cards for different outlets. I'm going to push my santa to be creative. I will accept ANYTHING, so you don't have to worry about a dud gift.

I am married to a fine lady who I will temporarily call MrsFrost. A gift that you think we would both enjoy would will score huge bonus points. My target will likely get a gift that she will help me narrow down, so it's going both ways :D

Only thing to avoid is anything that is overly goory or contains a large amount of vulgar language. Other than that, go nuts! (no nuts please)

MY WIFE AND I WILL BE AT MAGFest. If my santa is planning on going, I can accept the gift there. Just let bahamut know so he can tell me to expect it then.

this is exciting!

i own a 360 and a PC. i don't really want games, necessarily - i barely have enough time to play all the good ones i have now. things that would be cool are microsoft points, Riot points for League of Legends, a 360 chatpad, or gift cards to brick-and-mortar stores.

i always like game music, and have little of it, so CDs and download tokens are cool. i love engrossing dramas like The Prestige and action movies like Reign of Fire and Equilibrium (really anything dystopic is my thing, but the more explosions the better), and prefer blu-rays to digital or DVDs. if you're going to buy me games, i like PC games with multiplayer components - games like dungeon defenders, which i own for 360, are tons of fun, and i'll definitely play with you if you buy me one you have. i also really want puzzle strike and yomi (i have flash duel deluxe), but they're way beyond what most people would pay for one of these, so ignore that =)

Man...I feel kinda bad doing this because it makes me seem like I'm expecting something I mention but since everyone else is doing it, I'm just going to say I really don't care what I get. Just getting SOMETHING is really cool. This is just to give you an idea of me.

I'm a huge video game nerd. Really big on old school Nintendo and the classic characters and series (Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Megaman, etc). I own a NES, SNES, N64, PS2, PS3, and Wii. I like collecting games for the first three (If you'd like a list of all the games I own, ask Bahamut and I'll send one along). Although it would take a lot of the fun out of it, I'm totally cool with money or gift cards. I have a ton of VG-related T-shirts (small) and I love getting new ones. Music is always good, but I'm not big on digital downloads. I prefer hard copies. I really enjoy parkour but seriously doubt that helps at all with gift ideas.

Um...that's about it. I'm pretty simple and easily pleased. Again, this is by no means a definitive list of "what I want". If you want to be creative, by all means, please do :)

...I feel like I'm on some kind of dating service or something after all that.

As per last year, I'm not that picky when it comes to a gift. I have Steam, and a short wishlist on there if that makes anything easy, but a Gamestop or Amazon card also works. I actually got an OCR shirt for my birthday, so that's off the list. Um...I really like most game series, but the trouble is I have all the games from my favorite ones (Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy) with one exception, that being LoZ: Skyward Sword. But I'm also down with books, art, or really just anything you can afford/think will make me smile. For the most part it's just nice to get a gift during the holiday season at all, so whoever got me, don't stress it too much. Unless you're super rich, in which case go nuts. :tomatoface:

Edit: I forgot to say that I love gaming memorabilia/swag, especially Zelda and KH stuff.

I won't post a list because I want to see the creative juices of my secret santa.

I would like to also say that I prefer no gift cards. However, if you must and really really really can't think of anything else, I do request that any gift card consideration be an Amazon one as I don't do brick and mortar shopping anymore.

For non-gaming ideas, I'm a big fan of practicality over prettiness (typical male).

I built myself a sweet gaming computer last year, but despite being an almost daily gamer, the only PC game I've played that launched after 2007 is Starcraft II (and not that much of it, to be honest). I also have a Wii that's been collecting dust since forever ago. I just haven't pulled the trigger on new games this year, and I don't know why.

Wow, typing that out made me realize I should be ashamed of myself. :-P

Whatever I get I'll be happy with. I'm not picky, honest!

However, if my secret santa person needs some help, here are some things I like: indie music, art films, short stories, game/movie/tv show memorabilia, food, fancy ties/hats. Anything creative or unique, really. If you must go the gift card route, amazon or ebay would be the most practical.

Whatever I get, I'm guessing it'll be cool. :) Anyways, I'm definitely a gamer and a nerd (I was excited about getting an Arduino :razz:). It would probably be nice if I got something more on the lines of not just a game, but it can still be a game or related. I don't play GTA or God of War, and I haven't played Gears of War (not sure how it is; I have played through RE5, though). It's sort of weird how I select things to play. :-?

I'd feel bad if I received something too expensive ($30 is pushing it, 20 or less seems much more reasonable). Just make it personal, cool, and/or fun. This is more to be in the holiday spirit and to have fun with the community. :grin: Let's have fun!