OCR Secret Santa - The PMs are out!

Bahamut

My Secret Santa just got me two Steam games in addition to the package (which remains unopened). Looking forward to playing through Mass Effect on PC! The other game will be great for my netbook here in class -- Poker Night at the Inventory.

Yes I surf the net etc during class -- I'm posting from there now. :P

Thanks a ton!

I heard from Bahamut that my Secret Santa hasn't stated anything in the thread in regards to sending anything. Whoever's my Secret Santa better hurry up if nothing's been sent; I'm already angry enough right now, and a Secret Santa that ISN'T a deadbeat would actually make my Christmas.

On the other hand, I've seen that my 'festive cheer' was delivered to someone. I just don't want it to be in vain if the same isn't happening for me in return :cry:

Rexy: Out of five SS events I participated during 2010-2011, only ONE has delivered so far, and she was like four months late. XD I was on time (barely, but still) for all but one of them. When I was one week late for the one that I was late, I received a "wtf hurry up yo" note, which I thought was highly ironic considering I was waiting for months for my other santas... Not that it wasn't deserved, since I WAS late, but certainly ironic.

After that, I kind of stopped hoping for a timely gift in SS's. For the next SS I participate, I'll probably volunteer to give a gift to someone whose SS has disappeared off the face of the planet without getting anything in return. I'll get the warm fuzzy feeling out of it, and no disappointment at all :P

Edit: haha forgot the sixth SS in which the Santa *wasn't* late for me. <3

Rexy: Out of five SS events I participated during 2010-2011, only ONE has delivered so far, and she was like four months late. XD I was on time (barely, but still) for all but one of them. When I was one week late for the one that I was late, I received a "wtf hurry up yo" note, which I thought was highly ironic considering I was waiting for months for my other santas... Not that it wasn't deserved, since I WAS late, but certainly ironic.

After that, I kind of stopped hoping for a timely gift in SS's. For the next SS I participate, I'll probably volunteer to give a gift to someone whose SS has disappeared off the face of the planet without getting anything in return. I'll get the warm fuzzy feeling out of it, and no disappointment at all :P

Edit: haha forgot the sixth SS in which the Santa *wasn't* late for me. <3

Was this here? (OCR)

I heard from Bahamut that my Secret Santa hasn't stated anything in the thread in regards to sending anything. Whoever's my Secret Santa better hurry up if nothing's been sent; I'm already angry enough right now, and a Secret Santa that ISN'T a deadbeat would actually make my Christmas.

On the other hand, I've seen that my 'festive cheer' was delivered to someone. I just don't want it to be in vain if the same isn't happening for me in return :cry:

dunno if mine is en route either. a yes from baha would help, but being international postage i'm very patient. i only participated in the 1st SS exchange and our well known Atomic Dog totally delivered. So i hope the same this year.

Lol, deviantart. I regularly contributed a lot of traditional art back in the day; I grew out of it long ago, namely due to the kids roaming around, so I guess I can understand how they'd have disappearing santas.

And thank you for the clarification Wes! And to my SS, I apologize for being a P.I.T.A. about it; things got really out of hand lately; but here's to hoping for the package's safe arrival.