OCR Secret Santa - The PMs are out!

Bahamut

So I went back to work today and my gift from prophetik was there waiting for me!! An adorable Yoshi plushie and this awesome Cyclo DS thing which I didn't even know existed. But it uses a micro SD chip and you can load games, music, pics, etc. onto it and then load it into your DS. And it of course came loaded with TONS of awesome games. Thank you so much Brad!! This was an awesome gift ^_^

20120102_213846.jpg

cycloDS is about as good as it gets. it plays almost every game for the ds, and lets you back up saves and the like from your games on your computer. it's a used cart (i know, i know), but i figured you'd get more use from it than i did =) also, yoshi! =D

Awww, pu_freak bought me a customised hoodie :) It's name-tagged at the front, with the subtitle "Queen of the Piano", and has an image at the back involving Crash, Spyro and Sonic with my name written again in SEGA font.

I'm so going to use this in future conventions, so thank you :D

I'm glad you like it and I'm glad you FINALLY got it! Now I just hope that I'll be getting my present soon aswell