OCR Secret Santa - The PMs are out!

Bahamut

I received my present and greedily opened it already. I will post pics later. Thanks Secret Santa!

Here's the pic of everything:

img0115nr.jpg

The Super Star was one of my presents from last year's Secret Santa. Unfortunately I'm not a brony but I'll find a good use for it. And I'm kinda excited to actually cook something for myself that isn't instant ramen.

As far as I'm concerned, the only way your identity would be seen as obvious is if you go through the Customs procedure for sending your parcel overseas. They expect a brief description of the contents and your signature on that sticker, so you may need to be careful if that is to happen.

Either way, the package I sent off has my identity stated inside as well, so I don't see why you probably shouldn't :)

Here are two things that I particularly enjoy:

1. Unusual stuff
  2. A good laugh

:-D

I got my gift today from the fine gentleman I'm quoting. It was this book. Thanks so much!

Incidentally, which Nord do you have? I used to have the third update of the Nord Stage; I miss its piano and electric piano section, but the Roland V-Combo VR-700 I have now has real drawbars, better-feeling keys, and a few other sounds like strings that the Nord just didn't have. There's good and bad things about both, really.

I got my gift today from the fine gentleman I'm quoting. It was this book. Thanks so much!

Incidentally, which Nord do you have? I used to have the third update of the Nord Stage; I miss its piano and electric piano section, but the Roland V-Combo VR-700 I have now has real drawbars, better-feeling keys, and a few other sounds like strings that the Nord just didn't have. There's good and bad things about both, really.

Merry Christmas, man! :D

I have a Nord Electro 2. It might not be the best, but I love its Wurlitzer, rhodes, and organ sounds. LOTS of fun with those! ;)

Oh and I just got my present too! An awesome Prince of Persia comic book, along with the Humble Bundle! :) Big thanks, BK Thompson! :D