OCR Secret Santa - The PMs are out!

Bahamut

I got my gift in today! It was an origami ornament, some chocolate chip cookies, and some cupcake earrings.

Thanks kitty!

(Important question: do the cookies contain nuts? I'm quite allergic.)

Lol.

Thankfully, you did not get my cookies. As they had nuts in them. I'm hoping the ones you did get did not have nuts.

I need to actually get my shit together now that the semester is over and send something to my ward.

Two packages showed up at my door today. This doubled as a double-troll on my brother who has been waiting for a package for a while now, only to be let down twice.

Message 1:

The message on the other was pretty poor

but please enjoy what is a useful gift and more.

Everyone uses batteries, this is a fact,

so now you can be D-Lux and crap.

~Santa

Message 2:

To: D-Lux

Enjoy this second part!

Though poetry is not his strong suit, Cyril did come through as a cool secret santa. I got an 8 pack of AA rechargeable batteries and a 12 channel battery charger. Believe it or not, I wish for rechargeable batteries more than I go out and buy them (the ratio is something along the lines of more_than_once : less_than_once). Practical, useful, and saves me money.

Thanks dude!

Two packages showed up at my door today. This doubled as a double-troll on my brother who has been waiting for a package for a while now, only to be let down twice.

Message 1:

The message on the other was pretty poor

but please enjoy what is a useful gift and more.

Everyone uses batteries, this is a fact,

so now you can be D-Lux and crap.

~Santa

Message 2:

To: D-Lux

Enjoy this second part!

Though poetry is not his strong suit, Cyril did come through as a cool secret santa. I got an 8 pack of AA rechargeable batteries and a 12 channel battery charger. Believe it or not, I wish for rechargeable batteries more than I go out and buy them (the ratio is something along the lines of more_than_once : less_than_once). Practical, useful, and saves me money.

Thanks dude!

this is actually a really good gift idea for a gamer. as a guy who always has five or six things set up and using batteries on a weekly basis, rechargeable have come in handy.

also, as of yesterday, i still don't have anything. my wife's gone for a few days though so it might come over the weekend when i'm not around.

this is actually a really good gift idea for a gamer. as a guy who always has five or six things set up and using batteries on a weekly basis, rechargeable have come in handy.

also, as of yesterday, i still don't have anything. my wife's gone for a few days though so it might come over the weekend when i'm not around.

Or it's really cool and she doesn't want you to know she got to it first.

Thanks dude!

You are welcome! Also: you try being poetic in a 150 character limit xD :P

But yea man, I was like racking my brain so hard for what would be useful and then I was like "Oh my god, BATTERIES" lol Hope they work superawesomefantastic.

Rexy, thanks a bunch for the chocobo shirt! It was fun to open it on Christmas -- just got to the Internet again afterwards, as I was driving between my inlaws and my parent's house.

Getting Mass Effect and Poker Night on PC was really great also -- I was surprised at how much dialogue they bothered to record for the poker game.

I hope you get a great present also! <3

I'm glad you enjoyed the gifts, Ryan! Was fun doing this first online Secret Santa thing, and I feel happy that everything went so smoothly. Hope you had a great holiday :D

On my end, my present still hasn't arrived, but I did receive word that my Secret Santa had a shipping dilemma with the present supposed to be aimed at my house but it ended up at theirs. >_> I'll still be patient, but I hope it'll arrive here soon.

So I went back to work today and my gift from prophetik was there waiting for me!! An adorable Yoshi plushie and this awesome Cyclo DS thing which I didn't even know existed. But it uses a micro SD chip and you can load games, music, pics, etc. onto it and then load it into your DS. And it of course came loaded with TONS of awesome games. Thank you so much Brad!! This was an awesome gift ^_^

20120102_213846.jpg