The Indie Game Music Bundle. 10 albums, $1+. 21 albums for $10+!!!

zircon

Nice, scored a ton of music. Good to see a lot of these guys did that Zelda conglomerate release thing too. What is it about Zelda music that's just so damn good? Anyway good idea to do this on Thanksgiving week, and right around the Steam sale too - everyone was in a buying mood. When this hit reddit I'm sure it just exploded.

Saw Josh Whelchel post about this on facebook, SO so glad he did... spent $15, got at least $100 more than my moneys worth! Whoever thought of this is a genius. Thank you!

Especially awesome, since I just bought and finished VVVVVV, and was looking for its soundtrack... BOOM

Oops, I just $10'd.

Would do more if it weren't federal aid money.

Same deal here, I'll be sure to patronize future albums from you guys when I have more money but right now, 10 dollars for 17 albums is pretty much unbeatable and I'm so happy with all the tunes I've got to listen to now :-) Thanks you guys for taking a risk on this to bring us some awesome music, I'm glad to be able to pick up a lot of these CDs finally!

Cheers to accomplishing this!

Hopefully this will make it not too much of a risk for C418 and Danny B :)

also notice how I don't have an account and only click on picture links...

Yeah this sort of blew our minds. Funny that all the various posts on the sale itself (r/gaming, r/music, r/indiegaming etc.) didn't make it on the frontpage but the AMA did. Oh well, we're not complaining.

Direct link in case anyone wants to pick any of our brains:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/mq8ka/we_are_the_musicians_of_the_game_music_bundle/

I absolutely freaking love virt's game music and didn't realize that Wayforward has done two more DSiWare games until this; so I'll be buying those shortly as well.

Prepare to have all of your expectations metNOEXCEEDED by his OST in this music pack. I've had that particular album for a while. LOVE. IT. The stage select music... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't know if this was intentional or not, but for Extreme Road Trip by SoulEye the tracks are not labelled correctly. There is no artist or album when I plug it into iTunes, and the tracks are labelled like ert_title. It's the only one that's like this. I manually corrected it, but something you guys should look into.