The Indie Game Music Bundle. 10 albums, $1+. 21 albums for $10+!!!

zircon

Jaw. Dropped. Congratulations guys, you've sold almost as many albums as is signatures required for Obama to pay attention to a petition!

I lol'd.

What makes me sad is that the songs make me want to buy the actual games, but I can't play most of them because I have a Mac and don't own a 3DS. :(

Heh, methinks I've already bought most of these for the regular prices when they came out... kinda like when when you buy a DVD, then a week later you see the "special edition" released, and you're like "doh! I already bought the regular one!"... still, mayhap I'll get the bundle anyway, it's important to support your fellow artists. :)

I lol'd.

What makes me sad is that the songs make me want to buy the actual games, but I can't play most of them because I have a Mac and don't own a 3DS. :(

I have a PC and a few of the games, but whenever I consider installing them, I can't help but look towards the stack of homework I should be doing... aaargh when in life do I get time to play video games?