Music Composer available

MikeViper

Hi, I'm MikeViper aka Magnius and I can compose music for your project. Whether it's a game, a flash animation, it doesn't matter to me, I'll compose for you.

I can compose in a variety of styles, including rock, metal, orchestra or even dance.

Examples:

You can check out some examples of my work below:

- A boss battle theme request I did for someone.

- Another battle theme request I did for someone.

- A 90's style dance track I did.

- Another 90's style dance track I did.

- An old orchestral style battle theme I did.

So I'm interested! Now what?

If you're interested, please send me a PM or e-mail with the following.....

- Detailed information about your projects. (Mandatory)

- If your project is visual, please have something visual to show off.(Mandatory)

Closing:

And that's basically. Also, make sure you have either AIM or MSN so we can communicate.

You do realize you're selling ice to eskimos here, don't you? A huge percentage of us here at OCR are composers looking for work as well. You need to post this on something like Gamedev.net which is centered on Game Development, not here.

If you're looking to put your skills to use here, why not join some of the projects that are badly needing additional talent? That's a much better way to show people why they should hire you to work on a game. It's also a good resume point as OCR produces some of the best and most popular remix albums on the internet.

Really? I didn't know that. Not to derail, but can you show me some topics like those?

Sure, here's one that has quite a few replies http://vimeo.com/forums/topic:45512

I've actually gotten a couple little projects to write music for recently through Vimeo forums. Paid ones even. Obviously success isn't guaranteed, but nearly every time I post there I get at least one response via email.

You do realize you're selling ice to eskimos here, don't you? A huge percentage of us here at OCR are composers looking for work as well. You need to post this on something like Gamedev.net which is centered on Game Development, not here.

If you're looking to put your skills to use here, why not join some of the projects that are badly needing additional talent? That's a much better way to show people why they should hire you to work on a game. It's also a good resume point as OCR produces some of the best and most popular remix albums on the internet.

Cool, I'll check GameDev out.