December is OCR Reviews Month! SAVE OCR!

OceansAndrew

I believe the most important thing is that OA was vanquished and OCR was saved. Now that great powers were gained, and a great evil that has threatened us all has been destroyed, we should be careful, in this delicate situation, not to push OCR back towards destruction!

(Are there and JCRPGs, perhaps sequels, that after the big bad has been defeated, there's bitterness and infighting between the heroes that leads to another cataclysm? RPG heroes always end up ridiculously powerful in the end of the game.)

--Eino

I believe the most important thing is that OA was vanquished and OCR was saved. Now that great powers were gained, and a great evil that has threatened us all has been destroyed, we should be careful, in this delicate situation, not to push OCR back towards destruction!

(Are there and JCRPGs, perhaps sequels, that after the big bad has been defeated, there's bitterness and infighting between the heroes that leads to another cataclysm? RPG heroes always end up ridiculously powerful in the end of the game.)

--Eino

I'm tellin' ya, it'll come to light that OA was only being controlled by Jooj-cat, and that he's the real villain here.

I got the grand total set:

Rexy - 200

Bahamut - 118

Crulex - 108

Mirby - 78

Tuberz McGee - 48

OA - 39 (forum search filters ftw)

Lidawg - 27

Melbu Frahma - 26

HitoriJaNai - 20

Brandon Strader - 14

Gario - 10

Locke - 10

evktalo - 8

Neblix - 8

NegimaSonic - 8

Palpable - 8

ProjectSpam - 8

Cash and Change - 7

Nonamer - 7

Chernabogue - 5

Crossing - 5

GravitySuitCollector - 5

Level 99 - 5

DarkSim - 3

diotrans - 3

Koriantor - 3

Amphibious - 2

hakstock - 2

Kenogu Labz - 2

Lyrai - 1

GRAND TOTAL: 788

Apparently, I accidentally counted Meteo Xavier's links to be reviews, but they linked to his own mix posts. Either way, that didn't stop Lidawg from thrashing the first form. :razz:

Nice turnout all! What a productive month that ended up being :D

• 3 weeks later...